Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Most of the bud you smoke probably comes from here...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    michigan bud >

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited January 2015
    Yeah Im kinda tired of smoking, eating, falling asleep, and waking up an hour or two later feelin hazy as fuck. 
    This is pretty much my life lol
    I wish there was more sativas as well
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah Im kinda tired of smoking, eating, falling asleep, and waking up an hour or two later feelin hazy as fuck. If I got bud from a dispensary, I'd get mostly sativa's and an indica strain to smoke before bed.
    Yup. That's all it is anymore and honestly a lot of the sessions my boys have had lately, I either opted out or took 2 hits and never hit it again. Just makes me hazy headed and wanting to do nothing but go home and lay down. Same shit on New Years, just stuck to alcohol and coke cause I knew loud would turn me down. And I still go to the gym and all that so I always fight the munchies, which is when you realize that every time you smoke it turns into more of a struggle cause food is the best part of weed. Sucks loud is the most harmless substance cause really it's the most boring at this point. Prolly would be different if I was gettin pure Sativas, but as it stands, all these Indicas do is make me stupid lazy.
    Take a break. Anytime I feel like I'm not liking weed I just take a couple weeks off. 
    Music off a fatass dab is still goat tho. Still makes me tired but idk oil is a different high, the drowsiness don't hit me til the comedown whereas loud it's instant.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wax made from sativa's <3
    I love weed .. Just gotta stop smoking all day and keep it to night time
    JamesBong said:
    Take a break. Anytime I feel like I'm not liking weed I just take a couple weeks off. 
    That's the thing, I barely smoke lately. Due to no job I haven't been able to buy my own and I'm not a mooch so I never ask to be smoked out. The only time I smoke right now is when my guys offer it. So I smoked Sunday, but before that hadn't smoked for over a week. And that's really how it's been goin, once, twice a week, sometimes not at all. Due to that my tolerance has gone down to rook levels so maybe that's why the drowsiness is suddenly hitting me so hard but idk.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Rook level tolerance :x
    When your tolerance is fucked, do more dabs
    problem solved
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Even after a tolerance break, my tolerance is right back to where it was after like 2-3 days of smoking. I was thinking about getting some Iboga. It's mostly for a tolerance to opiates but I hear it'll work for weed and a lot of other drugs too.
    Iboga....The psychedelic??
    edited January 2015
    Makes me wonder how my brain is wired tho. I'm weird wit drugs. Like for instance I seem to be almost immune to coke. I never got that WOW moment wit coke like people always hype up, even my first time. And it's not a matter of coke quality cause there's been times where my guys straight up say it's average, and then times where they do their line and they're just like HOLY SHIT and you can tell how in love they are, while I'm sittin there clearly not feelin how they're feelin. What I love about coke is the confidence and just feelin like the fuckin man, but I never got that euphoria or amazing feeling from it. I don't even feel high from it really, just a boost in energy momentarily and added confidence. It's good for a night out when you don't wanna be gettin drowsy. But then you hear former addicts on documentaries or even just people who love coke but aren't necessarily addicts sayin it was the best feeling ever from the very first time. I never got that at all. Prolly a good thing cause I'll definitely never get addicted to it, nothing worth blowing money on too often. I've only ever bought a 50 and even then when it was done I felt like I kinda wasted my money.

Then there's MDMA. The first 3 times I took it, both mints and Molly caps, I felt absolutely nothing. And one of those times was at the studio when 2 of my guys popped the exact same pills from the exact same batch and they were both rollin their asses off. It wasn't until I took pure crystals that I finally properly rolled and even then it wasn't that strong. The best roll of my life was on 4th Of July and I feel like that was only cause of the setting and the fact it was mixed wit a boatload of Henny. Downtown Chi like 15 deep wit the team, that's when I finally got that I love everybody and everything vibe, that "I'll never be happier than I am right now." Feeling.

Which leads me to DXM. Everyone I've talked to who has at least tried it said they absolutely hated it and it was a scary/chaotic high that they just wanted to get out of, the same ones who feel coke and molly full strength, whereas wit me it was instant infatuation. It was the best feeling I ever felt in my life and it stayed that way until it finally stopped affecting me. It was that pinnacle of happiness, that best feeling ever that people so often talk about wit coke and MDMA. And still nothing has even come close.

But then that stopped affecting me entirely, weed affects me different now and has turned me away, etc. 

Brain chemistry is an odd thing. I know it comes down to shit like your dopamine/seratonin count and everything, but I'd love to know the specifics as far as my individual brain is concerned. Can almost guarantee I have low dopamine levels tho which is why coke doesn't affect me so strongly, it releases dopamine and I prolly don't have much to release. Would also explain my insomnia and sleeping problems since that's all linked to low dopamine levels.
    Proofread it. Took me 60 seconds. Must ride the short bus.
    Why would I look for errors in your paragraph of doom?
    I proofread it dumbass.
    You need to form your sentences better. 
    You need to end your life better.