Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    pumpkin oreos and milk feeling v B)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Syrup for the first time in a while. Took a break for a while since it wasn't really doin much anymore. But it's comin on strong. Tolerance break = success. \m/
    It's funny cause back when I first did it y'all said I was doing kiddy shit, but now, years later, after I've already played wit all the big boys on my list, except for a few psychedelics and ketamine, it's still my favorite high. I feel like I might like ketamine more when I finally try it, just the fact that it's a stronger dissociative than DXM. 
    No... was just saying. I didn't simply enjoy it cause I was young. It's definitely my high of choice. I don't drink it as a substitute for lean, even if lean was as readily available and cheap as DXM, or vice versa, DXM was as rare and expensive as lean, I'd still prefer DXM. I just had real lean about 2 months ago and it was amazing, but it's 2 completely different ballgames. Lean is like your entire body goin numb, everything slowing down and mellowing out, type of shit you wanna sip wit a female and fuck on. DXM is just mind opening. I've had some of my deepest and most introspective thoughts while on it. Makes me appreciate everything more, especially music, which is why I write so well on it, I feel everything so much more. It's really allowed me to step back and look at myself from a 3rd person perspective which is why it changed me for the better. Crazy cause this is what people say about psychedelics, but go figure, a dissociative did it for me.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    Thats all well and good, but you only seem to give a shit what "we" say when it doesn't matter or you use it as a chance to spite people. When it comes to other shit that we say might actually help you it falls on deaf ears or you choose to view it as opposition. :-?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Holy shit FKA Twigs' LP1 on this shit is changing my life right now. This is indescribable.
    My daughter goes to sleep to that album almost nightly 
    Holy shit the way the production just stacks on Pendulum got me feelin some type of way.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    Did you guys just not argue for one whole post?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yea mutual interest in this album. Holy shit this has to be my album of the year. You literally cannot put a label on this sound. This transcends genres.  This is the most stand out record I've heard in a long time. This shit is gonna change the game. I'm hearing it in a completely different light now, the layering is something ridiculous.
    How do you even write this shit man? Fuck it's so good it's pissing me off.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Don't smoke with your dad though. 
    I've heard a lot of other music that sounds kinda like her, but it's not usually as soulful. She really knows how to find the beauty in her pain and make songs that reflect it. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    this almost hit page dos
    I love winning with women
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boutta get a half pound for 1400 \m/
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I took a piss test for my job at Best Buy last Friday and haven't heard anything back yet. I bought a slice (inb4sliceisghey) on Sunday and haven't smoked any of it yet. I haven't smoked anything from it yet just incase the piss test came back inconclusive because I flushed my system pretty hard the day before and didn't know if maybe they might want me to retake it.

I kinda want to smoke but still feel like I should hold off till I hear back from Best Buy one way or another. One more thing is I made a promise to my girl when I stopped smoking about a month ago that I wouldn't smoke till we were set up with our apartment sometime in mid January. Reason being were moving near the middle of January again incase I get piss tested.

I have a friend who works at best buy right now and he smokes all the time and just stopped for about a month so he could pass the piss test and has told me a lot of people smoke there. The way I see it is if I again stop smoking at the beginning of December gives me a month it flush my system out I should be good when I need to look for a job when we move. Then it becomes do I tell her I want to smoke till the beginning of December (which i'm guessing she will be pissed) or do I do it now and just not let her find out? 
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    be a man and smoke when you want to