Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    From experience I would never tell someone to smoke Salvia that shit is just bad news bears.
    So a friend of mine is kind of really pissing me off right now.
    He happens to have bought some weed with my money, the plan being that we all meet up later and have a good time.
    He can't now, but the rest of us still want to. Now he's being a bitch and not telling me where he's at, or when he'll be home so I can get what is rightfully mine and the rest of us can have a good time tonight.
    That's some bullshit. I know some people who would try to pull a stunt like that.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Like how he's still being a bitch about it. Here's the convo

Hey I know you can't go tonight, and that sucks and all...but can I swing by where you are and grab what I kind of paid for.

-I'm out to eat with my parents, don't have it

Yeah I know, thats why I asked if I could just grab it...Your car doesn't even lock dude..nobody would see

-It's in my room locked up, and that's not where I am at

That's bullshit. I know that shits in his car

image Photobucket
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Mabes play some L4D2 later? ^
    Space for a Boomer magnet?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I dunno liek teh mabes. I don't know if I'm gonna be home now anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Like how he's still being a bitch about it. Here's the convo

Hey I know you can't go tonight, and that sucks and all...but can I swing by where you are and grab what I kind of paid for.

-I'm out to eat with my parents, don't have it

Yeah I know, thats why I asked if I could just grab it...Your car doesn't even lock dude..nobody would see

-It's in my room locked up, and that's not where I am at

That's bullshit. I know that shits in his car

go to his car anyways, take it, piss in his gas tank, and smoke up. problem solved
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    bro, alex, text me when to get on
    imageimage
    Alright..so I drove by..he wasn't there. But it worked out, me and my other friend ended up going to his bro's place and fucking smoking some medical. Shit I got fucked after teh first joint. Then the next. Then with some other weed we hit his little bubbler, and his bong..both of which were firsts for me. It's probably terrible that I drove home, but I was extra safe.
    image Photobucket
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Driving high, while it *is* really bad, is actually the scariest thing ever. You're going 30 in a 50 zone but you feel like you're doing 80.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Driving high, while it *is* really bad, is actually the scariest thing ever. You're going 30 in a 50 zone but you feel like you're doing 80.
    Lol.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy

Typical thoughts of a fucking burnout. Drug tests are there so people aren't going to work high. Fucking moron. Although that doesn't change anything in the long run. I laugh my ass off when people lose their jobs 'cause of Weed and then cry about it.

yeah but drugs tests are still inforced if you don't get high at work...its ok to go home and get wasted but if you hurt youself at work the booze is out of your system and your fine...you smoke one joint and your fucked for 2 weeks even if your not high...its bullshit
    I think that I'm pretty badass at driving high....but last night was a totally different level. I actually did feel like I was going fast when I was going slow.

I also got called out by the pizza boy at little caesars..I walked in, he looked up from the registered and immediatly smiled and said "hey dude you okay?" Then it turned out that they sold the last hot n ready right when I got in...so the dudes like, "It's gonna be about 5 minutes" I think it's no big deal...He doesn't even TRY to be quiet when he goes "Jimmy, dude is high as fuck at the counter...his eyes are burning red!" The next part, I'm assuming is Jimmy, goes "Ohh did you smell him?" and back to the first guy "No, but I wish." It was at this point I decided, fuck it, if you can't beat em, join em...and I shouted back "Hey if you want me to smell, I can." They just stopped....then Jimmy came around to catch a look at me...Finally my pizza was ready, I walked out and the dudes like "Maybe visine would help next time.
    image Photobucket
    how about people just dont drive high and you wont have to end up like my sister?
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I had a bad experience last night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    i smoke in my room soi never drive high and ive calmed down on my drunk driving over the years. i used to be pretty bad
    i may not like you, but i give you respect for that.
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I like how he calls them burned out faggots, yet they both make that paper and each have a good family <_>
    I like how he calls them burned out faggots, yet they both make that paper and each have a good family <_>
    yah and neither like having sexual intercourse with men
    or with snakes >_>
    edited November 2010
    As much as I don't drink, I plan to never drink and drive...
    As for high driving..It's really easy to drive straight and keep under control..it's just the fact that your mental timing is effed, so the trip feels like it takes forever.
    If I felt like a legitimate threat, I would have just slept there. And when I get my own car, I will just sleep where I am.
    image Photobucket