Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Wave goodbye to him Chuck. He ain't real bright.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i've never even heard of this k2 shit
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2010
    It pretty much came up out of nowhere out here. It's a legal synthetic marijuana...The main problem is, if you smoke too much of it, you'll more than likely have a panic attack. It tastes like you're smoking an incent too, that I was not a fan of. It's legal, and you can buy it at gas stations...all the high school kids that wanna be "legal" even though their under 18 are buying it. The funny part is, the package says "Not advised for human consumption." With all the kids "over dosing" on it, it's starting to become illegal in a lot of place.
    image Photobucket
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Gives you a five minute high and a 5 hour headache. Totally for the unaware and uneducated.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    k2 is an incense thats supposed to give you a "marijuana like" high.
    Its legal and can be harmful to the body.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Here was my experience yesterday. We smoked it, had a fun ass time, almost just like a real high. Then I went home and was alone for awhile. I ate a spoonful of peanut butter, and freaked the fuck out thinking I was going to die when I couldn't open the milk. Like you have to keep your cool or else you will freak out lol. For some peope it's great though...definitely not for me. I guess these parents are trying to blame K2 for killing their kid though, since he smoked some and killed himself.
    image Photobucket
    These kids I know are in a band, and they had their first show at some bar in Toledo yesterday. Their friends were like "Hey dude, Scotty got more K2 left over?" I'm just sitting there like fuck that, give the the natural stuff. Hopefully we right this ship tonight.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wel if k2 was as good i would rather that so i could pass drug tests but its not so fuck it
    Exactly. And the five hour headache thing is right. I couldn't sleep for shit.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Drug test are there to make criminals out of hard working citizens.
    yup lost my job of 7 years cuz i like to smoke a little before i go to bed. i am a menace!

"Further testing is needed, but Scalzo says the symptoms, such as fast heart beat, dangerously elevated blood pressure, pale skin and vomiting suggest that K2 is affecting the cardiovascular system of users. It also is believed to affect the central nervous system, causing severe, potentially life-threatening hallucinations and, in some cases, seizures. "

"The long-term effects of K2 have yet to be determined; but if the experts are right and smoking K2 is determined to cause irreversible damage to the brains lungs, heart, and other vital organs"

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Drug test are there to make criminals out of hard working citizens.
    Typical thoughts of a fucking burnout. Drug tests are there so people aren't going to work high. Fucking moron. Although that doesn't change anything in the long run. I laugh my ass off when people lose their jobs 'cause of Weed and then cry about it.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Why do you capitalize random things?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    edited November 2010
    I wasn't quite aware of all that. We made fun of this kid that "overdosed" thinking it was just a panic attack. None of us were really there, we just heard that his friends freaked out and took him to the hospital.

Only random cap is Weed. But I disagree to the fullest extent with his statement.
    image Photobucket
    I'm OCD as fuck. It'd take me forever to explain it all to you guys, but it's pretty sad how much it bothers all of you.
    edited November 2010
    It doesn't bother me, I'm getting a reaction out of you because it's lulzy and I know you'll get pissy about it.
    I don't really care.

But the weed argument will never reach an agreement. So I'm not even going to bother.
    image Photobucket
    I'm OCD as fuck. It'd take me forever to explain it all to you guys, but it's pretty sad how much it bothers all of you.
    yeah...no.
    Do you constantly straighten out items?
    Constantly wash your hands?
    Have to do something a certain number of times before youre sure?
    Constantly clean?
    Or have to match everything?
    edited November 2010
    My aunt is actually diagnosed with OCD. She's medicated for it. So is my grandma.