Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Awwww, I hurt teh wittle burn out'z feelinz. :'( So he'z gon' punch me in teh mouf cuz I insulted his precious plant. :'((((((((((
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Dude I wanna fucking see you hit me. You'll get charged for hitting a minor and I could tell 'em about all that Weed you got growing in your house. ;]

That's not the way that will play out. I saw you hit him first. It was self-defense on Andy's part. The weed he has is completely and totally legal so go ahead with that threat too. You play the minor card like it's some type of protection and in reality it ain't. You talk grown up shit over the interwebz and someone will eventually see if you can talk the same shit in person. You and Andy have different opinions. Doesn't make either one right or wrong. Just different.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    erik...your the only one here who walks around with constant butthurtz...gtfo of our threadz
    No Erik, I did not threaten to "beat the shit out of you". I said I'd have a large 15 year old female do it.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    mmmmmmmmmmm nomz
    edited November 2010
    Dude I wanna fucking see you hit me. You'll get charged for hitting a minor and I could tell 'em about all that Weed you got growing in your house. ;]

That's not the way that will play out. I saw you hit him first. It was self-defense on Andy's part. The weed he has is completely and totally legal so go ahead with that threat too. You play the minor card like it's some type of protection and in reality it ain't. You talk grown up shit over the interwebz and someone will eventually see if you can talk the same shit in person. You and Andy have different opinions. Doesn't make either one right or wrong. Just different.
    Burn outs stick together, eh? Hey I don't give a fuck, it's cool, I just think it's pathetic that someone 20-30 years older is gonna threaten me, over the internet at that. But that's cool, he punches me, that makes him a big man, right? Tough motherfucker. A true badass for hitting someone 20 years younger then him. Shit at least when Brian threatened to beat my ass, he's my age, you pieces of shit need to grow the fuck up.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I can't wait for the day Erik tries weed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hey Mike, give me some mod powers and i'll end all this drama.
    Thanks Alec but no help will be needed.
    Shyt happens in a mosh pit.
    If you can't play with the big boys, stay the fuck out of the pit.

OH DAMN I JUST SHIT MY PANTS GAIZ.

A MOSH PIT TOUGH GUY HAS APPEARED! *GASP* :O!

I still plan on trying it too, in no fucking way will I become this faggot though.
    Mhm Rex, I'm a drama queen. Keep defending this useless faggot.
    Erik aren't you like 6 foot tall and about 175 or so pounds? Your age no longer has anything to do with it at that size. Check with the local PD to see if you won't be charged as an adult at that size. Us burnouts do stick together. We are also educated and employed, two things you ain't. At the rate you run your mouth you'll be lucky to make it to 30 or 40. Grow up.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

I still plan on trying it too, in no fucking way will I become this faggot though.
    lol yeah he has a job lol

lol yeah he has a job lol

i lol'd

Yea, really? Size has nothing to fucking do with it, he'd still be punching a fucking minor. I can't control my height, they'd charge him the same as if he hit a 4 foot tall 14 year old. And cool, as I said, I don't give a fuck if I died tomorrow, so that's cool with me.
    I want to apologize to the other members of this forum. I am ashamed to say that I have once again allowed a child to bait me into his teenie-bopper drama. If I have offended the sensibilities of any of the other esteemed members here I'm sorry. I will now once again attempt to ignore the mall goth drama queen.