Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    New page?
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Hey now, the other two times I've smoked this week have been real weed, and went a lot better. The K2 high feels extremely un natural, and kind of annoying. That and I freaked out when I went to get a drink and didn't get the cap on the first try...Not a fan.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I tried a thing kind of like K2 once it was c alled Tai High or something. Another synthetic marijuana. It felt just like smoking weed to be, but not as strong.

Of course, now here in michigan, K2, Thai High, and Chronabiss are all banned. Salvia is still okay though.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    fuck all that shit....my dads buddy gave my dad some home grown shit he had forgot he had in his garage....and my dad doesn't smoke cause of his job....gave me about a quarter....three hit and im fried
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yes fuck this shit. I went to sleep, and woke up about a half hour ago...it still feels like I'm just waking up. And I'm agitated as tits. This is about as not fun as it gets. Lol I'm not gonna rush to the hospital like this other kid did though haha.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes fuck this shit. I went to sleep, and woke up about a half hour ago...it still feels like I'm just waking up. And I'm agitated as tits. This is about as not fun as it gets. Lol I'm not gonna rush to the hospital like this other kid did though haha.
    Take a shower or something to help wake yourself up. Or smoke some REAL weed to wear off those evil effects of the FAKE weed.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Yeah, stick with the normal stuff.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Too bad Salvia's nowhere NEAR Weed. Just 'cause it can be smoked doesn't mean it's related to Weed.
    Looking at your posts is just sad man. Every word out of your mouth is about how high you are.

Fucking burnout.
    dude holds down a good job and supports himself...how is that a burnout? he just likes his weed big fucking deal
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Looking at your posts is just sad man. Every word out of your mouth is about how high you are.

Fucking burnout.
    and yet you wanna sell to who? burnouts!
    grow up before you run your mouth about something you know nothing about
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Too bad Salvia's nowhere NEAR Weed. Just 'cause it can be smoked doesn't mean it's related to Weed.
    For the life of me I can't figure out why this guy keeps opening his mouth.
    Fucker doesn't even smoke up.

He's not that intelligent, Andy. Ignore the kid and maybe he'll go away. Maybe.

Fucking burnout.
    and yet you wanna sell to who? burnouts!
    grow up before you run your mouth about something you know nothing about
    Umm.....okay...? Yes I wanna sell to them, easy crowd, easy money, doesn't mean I respect them.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've said it once i'll say it again... keep the fucking drama out of my thread.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Fer realz sparkz itz upz or gtfoz
    LOL OK tough guy. You're fucking over 30 years old with an infant child under your belt and you're gonna threaten a fucking 14 year old? Don't pull another fucking Alec. You look fucking pathetic as fuck, if you're gonna threaten ANYONE over the internet, which is pathetic enough as it is, make sure it's someone who's actually your age.
    Dude I wanna fucking see you hit me. You'll get charged for hitting a minor and I could tell 'em about all that Weed you got growing in your house. ;]

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    LOL OK tough guy. You're fucking over 30 years old with an infant child under your belt and you're gonna threaten a fucking 14 year old? Don't pull another fucking Alec. You look fucking pathetic as fuck, if you're gonna threaten ANYONE over the internet, which is pathetic enough as it is, make sure it's someone who's actually your age.

Don't drag my name into your stupid childish bullshit. You seem to have a knack for creating the enemies and I can't figure out why someone who claims to have no friends tries so hard to piss everybody off. Must be some type of teen angsty thing.
    his growing is all legal
    Did you not threaten to beat the shit out of me? With a 30 year age difference? It's very comparable, pal. And trying to piss people off? I'm just telling tough boy over here to actually hit me and keep threatening me. It's fucking pathetic.