Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Bought some for the first time in awhile today, gonna try to roll a couple for A Perfect Circle tonight
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to smoke madd weed, now I just dont like it. I had to quit for a while cause I got in some trouble, then when I started up again it just started making me feel weird and like paranoid and shit, it sucked.... so I choose not to smoke.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    found a little weed , hopefully it can get me high B-)
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Bumped from page 3... wtf people?
    I was gonna bump it but then I got high.

:-D
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    This thread will never die. I'll be up in this bitch talking to myself if need be.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'll chat with you, Jobe. :-c
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok, I got a question... Is it bad to leave a bowl in a car when it gets really hot out then cools down at night then smoke out of it? My friend keeps telling me something tastes funny when he smokes out of my bowl and it got me thinking about that. I'm just worried can/will bacteria grow in the bowl because of the heat during the day?

I didn't really notice anything but now its got me paranoid.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I'll chat with you, Jobe. :-c
    Fuck yeah!
    Ok, I got a question... Is it bad to leave a bowl in a car when it gets really hot out then cools down at night then smoke out of it? My friend keeps telling me something tastes funny when he smokes out of my bowl and it got me thinking about that. I'm just worried can/will bacteria grow in the bowl because of the heat during the day?

I didn't really notice anything but now its got me paranoid.
    What kind of bowl is it? I've never heard of either heat or bacteria messing with the taste.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's a pretty thick glass bowl. The bowl could probably use a cleaning but I wouldn't say it's in desperate need.

I wonder if the heat during the day makes the resin inside the bowl smell/taste more?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    smoak moar weeed
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I would guess that either your friend just isn't used to your pipe or the res that is in it. And it makes sense that the hotter it gets, the softer and stinkier the resin gets. Also some people just have a stronger sense of taste/smell.... clean the pipe lol.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I'll talk about weed with ya jobe
    Kick ass. I think I shall celebrate this threads continued success by smoking a bowl of kief.
    so if anyone knows about this I have this concentrate stuff from Cali that is in liquid form.. its suposedly pretty new like not alot of people know about it.. you just put a couple drops under your tounge and youre fucked up for hours.. it was like 100$ for a 1 fl. oz bottle which has about 50 drops +/-.. UP or Jobe or anyone know what Im talking about??
    Still waiting for a product review of this. I'm thinking of making a tincture for my next project.
    well its very, very, verrry potent

it feels like youve put on a led jacket its just a really heavy high
    i would suggest it greatly
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    *heads off to find some tincture recipes*
    the one i got was soposedly super legit though
    like alot of people will make it with shake or even reggie and it will come out good but not as potent
    this one was made from straight cali og kush nugz so I like know its super bomb
    Ya, I'll sacrifice ¼ of something tasty to make it with... probably Heavy Duty Fruity or Super Lemon. I also have a bunch of kief I can throw in for that extra kick.
    Tried tinctures before and wasn't really the buzz I was looking for. Kinda reminded me of some low grade hash type buzz.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Smoked out of a piece of salami yesterday