Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It took him two years to pass algebra so yeah.
    Did he pass it the second year? Because my friend took algebra freshman, sophomore, and junior year.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont see how the forum is any more ful retard than its ever been, people just love sayin that for some reason...its always been the same...
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It took him two years to pass algebra so yeah.
    Did he pass it the second year? Because my friend took algebra freshman, sophomore, and junior year.
    Yeah but he only reason becuase he went to summer school.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    Haha I always thought algebra 1 was the easiest of all my highschool math classes. Taking precal this year actually took work lol
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I was more of a geometry person. Precalc to me was like an algebra 2 review plus a couple things here and there.
    image Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I actually thought it was the easiest math class I have ever taken.
    You're making a bacon strip cutter? That is awesome lol

Last night was the first time I was around when a piece got broken. My friend was trashed to the point where he couldn't hold himself up, yet he wanted to smoke. We finish the bowl, I hand it to him...grabs it and starts leaning *boom* drops it and it shatters.
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Im high as fuck and I don't give a fuckk
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Im high as fuck and I don't give a fuckk
    Write a rap song about it.

Incredibowl hits in 5....4.....3....2......
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Was it the pineapple express you haven't shared?

Dick.
    Gonna drink and smoke tonight, such a fun activity.
    image Photobucket
    Stop on by when you are in town next time instead of just not calling a guy.
    It only takes 5 minutes to get high.

Dick.
    Sometimes 5 minutes is more than I have.

Was it the pineapple express you haven't shared?

Dick.
    Stop on by when you are in town next time instead of just not calling a guy.
    It only takes 5 minutes to get high.

Dick.
    lol
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Northern Lights FTW!!!!!

Hiiiiiigggghhhhh as hell. :-))
    Still working on that Super Lemon Haze over here ;-)
    New bill would end federal marijuana prohibition

By Josh Richman
    Oakland Tribune
    © Copyright 2011, Bay Area News Group
    Posted: 06/22/2011 01:33:38 PM PDT
    Updated: 06/22/2011 06:16:34 PM PDT

Members of Congress will bring forth a bill Thursday that supporters say is the first ever introduced to end federal law's blanket prohibition of marijuana.

The legislation -- authored by Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., and Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas -- would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or interstate smuggling, letting people legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states that allow it without fear of federal prosecution.

The bill's original co-sponsors include Reps. John Conyers, D-Mich.; Steve Cohen, D-Tenn.; Jared Polis, D-Colo.; and Barbara Lee, D-Oakland.

"The human cost of the failed drug war has been enormous -- egregious racial disparities, shattered families, poverty, public health crises, prohibition-related violence, and the erosion of civil liberties. And of course the cost in dollars and cents has been staggering as well -- over a trillion dollars spent to incarcerate tens of millions of young people," Lee said Wednesday. "I co-sponsored this bipartisan legislation because I believe it is time to turn the page from this failed drug war."

Lee has backed earlier marijuana reform efforts, including Frank's bill in 2008 which would've eliminated federal criminal penalties for adults possessing up to 100 grams.

But Marijuana Policy Project spokesman Morgan Fox said that earlier bill would not have lifted all aspects of federal prohibition, while the current bill removes all
    Advertisement
    federal involvement in marijuana law aside from controlling marijuana crossing the U.S. border or between states with different marijuana laws. "Each state would be free to make its own marijuana policy and would be solely responsible for enforcing it," he said.

This is the first bill to repeal the set of laws criminalizing not only possession and use but also sales, Drug Policy Alliance national affairs director Bill Piper explained.

"For instance, alcohol use was legal during alcohol Prohibition. What caused all the violence, corruption, injuries "... was the prohibition on sales and distribution," Piper said. "That would be the key difference. I guess it depends on whether you're using the word prohibition as 'illegal' versus describing the broader institution that is similar to alcohol Prohibition."

Drug reform advocates have been making much of the fact that last week was the 40th anniversary of President Richard Nixon's declaration of a war on drugs.

Former President Jimmy Carter authored an op-ed piece in the New York Times last week calling for the reform of marijuana laws. And the Global Commission on Drug Policy -- including figures such as former United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan; former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz; and former presidents of Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Switzerland -- released a report June 2 calling for drug reforms including legal regulation of marijuana.

In November, 53.5 percent of California voters rejected a ballot measure that would have legalized recreational marijuana use; other states may be voting on similar measures soon, and at least five state legislatures have considered legalization legislation in the past year. Medical use of marijuana is now legal in 16 states, including California plus the District of Columbia.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just in time for me to move to DC...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    New bill would end federal marijuana prohibition

By Josh Richman
    Oakland Tribune
    © Copyright 2011, Bay Area News Group
    Posted: 06/22/2011 01:33:38 PM PDT
    Updated: 06/22/2011 06:16:34 PM PDT

Members of Congress will bring forth a bill Thursday that supporters say is the first ever introduced to end federal law's blanket prohibition of marijuana.

The legislation -- authored by Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., and Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas -- would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or interstate smuggling, letting people legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states that allow it without fear of federal prosecution.

The bill's original co-sponsors include Reps. John Conyers, D-Mich.; Steve Cohen, D-Tenn.; Jared Polis, D-Colo.; and Barbara Lee, D-Oakland.

"The human cost of the failed drug war has been enormous -- egregious racial disparities, shattered families, poverty, public health crises, prohibition-related violence, and the erosion of civil liberties. And of course the cost in dollars and cents has been staggering as well -- over a trillion dollars spent to incarcerate tens of millions of young people," Lee said Wednesday. "I co-sponsored this bipartisan legislation because I believe it is time to turn the page from this failed drug war."

Lee has backed earlier marijuana reform efforts, including Frank's bill in 2008 which would've eliminated federal criminal penalties for adults possessing up to 100 grams.

But Marijuana Policy Project spokesman Morgan Fox said that earlier bill would not have lifted all aspects of federal prohibition, while the current bill removes all
    Advertisement
    federal involvement in marijuana law aside from controlling marijuana crossing the U.S. border or between states with different marijuana laws. "Each state would be free to make its own marijuana policy and would be solely responsible for enforcing it," he said.

This is the first bill to repeal the set of laws criminalizing not only possession and use but also sales, Drug Policy Alliance national affairs director Bill Piper explained.

"For instance, alcohol use was legal during alcohol Prohibition. What caused all the violence, corruption, injuries "... was the prohibition on sales and distribution," Piper said. "That would be the key difference. I guess it depends on whether you're using the word prohibition as 'illegal' versus describing the broader institution that is similar to alcohol Prohibition."

Drug reform advocates have been making much of the fact that last week was the 40th anniversary of President Richard Nixon's declaration of a war on drugs.

Former President Jimmy Carter authored an op-ed piece in the New York Times last week calling for the reform of marijuana laws. And the Global Commission on Drug Policy -- including figures such as former United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan; former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz; and former presidents of Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Switzerland -- released a report June 2 calling for drug reforms including legal regulation of marijuana.

In November, 53.5 percent of California voters rejected a ballot measure that would have legalized recreational marijuana use; other states may be voting on similar measures soon, and at least five state legislatures have considered legalization legislation in the past year. Medical use of marijuana is now legal in 16 states, including California plus the District of Columbia.
    odds of this passing?