Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Haven't smoked since Saturday O.O
    Might just quit to say the last time I smoked was during tool. 
    Jays disagree =))))))))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    had to lol that

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Picked up a quarter of 'Gods Bud' tonight and it's pretty fucking good.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Russell doesn't smoke bud. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Then he's not a real god.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Currently on the lighter end of the best acid trip I ever had in my life. I can't even begin to describe all that but jus holy shit. Pure LSD tabs and extremely high dosed. I hit the fuckin jackpot. The 1st hour I finally experienced a full blown mind trip completely locked in it. And it was the most beautiful experience I ever had in my life. I wish there were words to describe or music to write that could accurately describe jus how fuckin good I felt. And that there were words colorful enough to describe what I saw and jus the experience as a whole. It really is other worldly and it's extremely freeing and humbling. I'm very experienced wit Lucy at this point but this was what I was really waitin for. Took my usual 2 tabs expecting a good trip like usual, but nothin like this. Jus wow. I hope yall get to feel this in your lives, it'll do yall some good for real.
    My uncle lived at home until he was like 30 because he did too many drug and hes still messed up. 

[-O<

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Currently on the lighter end of the best acid trip I ever had in my life. I can't even begin to describe all that but jus holy shit. Pure LSD tabs and extremely high dosed. I hit the fuckin jackpot. The 1st hour I finally experienced a full blown mind trip completely locked in it. And it was the most beautiful experience I ever had in my life. I wish there were words to describe or music to write that could accurately describe jus how fuckin good I felt. And that there were words colorful enough to describe what I saw and jus the experience as a whole. It really is other worldly and it's extremely freeing and humbling. I'm very experienced wit Lucy at this point but this was what I was really waitin for. Took my usual 2 tabs expecting a good trip like usual, but nothin like this. Jus wow. I hope yall get to feel this in your lives, it'll do yall some good for real.
    Try DMT.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Damn Milegalize is only 90,000 signatures or 150,000$ away from getting the required amount to be on the ballot next year. Chances are good but it's gonna be close. 

The he bill would allow up to 2.5 ounces in your possession. It would also allow home grows to have 12 Mature plants and an unlimited number of immature plants. ( anything under 12 inches tall =)) )

:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOOT said:
    My uncle lived at home until he was like 30 because he did too many drug and hes still messed up. 

[-O<

Lmao you clearly know jack shit about anything other than weed. Acid is safer than weed do your research. Acid has changed me mentally but it's been in the sense of advancing me emotionally, I see why it's illegal cause the government don't want that, what a scary world that would be for them if their puppets grow hearts.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Acid eats ure brain

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Ifbu didn't hallucinations then it wasn't trip

[-(

blue turbins

Sounds like u took ecstasy

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Ok now I don't think negatively about acid but saying it's healthier than weed :|:| 
    edited November 2015
    LordGundy said:
    Ok now I don't think negatively about acid but saying it's healthier than weed :|:| 
    It is, do your research. Shrooms and LSD are the safest drugs you can take in terms of any long term damage and addiction rate which is basically impossible wit psychedelics. That holes in your brain shit is a complete bullshit fear mongering  myth.