Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Work IM I just had (I sanitized out names only)

2»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

what kind of person picks stuff up off of public bathroom floors. how important could it have been?

Well you can't walk around the building without a badge because there are security doors and it is required to have one displayed at all times. Still... He should have just waited it out. I wasnt going to shit forever. In fact when I saw the badge hit the floor I thought "better finish up for this dude"... 2 seconds later his entire arm is coming over and im like WTF?
    oh, i didn't read your first post. i just read the screen shot cause it was shorter lol. maybe he picked it up cause he didn't want it to accidentally get pissed on a little bit.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Distance said:

Lol'd hard at 'little did you know I'm an asshole' =))

:D When this happened I had a very difficult time not laughing at the absurdity of it... but knew I had to keep quiet so I could zing him over IM like that. totally worth it. Because you know he was thinking at the time "thank god, can't believe I got that back and saved face". And yeah I could have just let it go and let him go on believing that no one knew....... but nahhhhhh :D
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

oh, i didn't read your first post. i just read the screen shot cause it was shorter lol. maybe he picked it up cause he didn't want it to accidentally get pissed on a little bit.

The first post was pretty funny. I totally set him up... Let him think I dont know it was him and then call him on it later after he is giving me bogus advice. I lol'd pretty hard while the convo happened.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i feel like your coworker didnt want to talk..
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Because he was guilty
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I would've just said "Hey, can you leave that there?" and waited like a normal person...
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i probably would have been like hey dude wait a second and kicked it over

this one time at work...we have three urinal's and i was on one end and there was no one at the other two....and some guy came up and just started pissing in the middle one right next to me....i gave him a hard time i was like "dude, that is a last resort, if there is a guy on each end you check the stalls first, and then maybe if those are all full you take the middle one but i would just wait it out man" :))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy