Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official Olympics thread**

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    How about those kiwi rowers huh?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The women's beach volleyball chicks are showing less skin then hockey players show. X(
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    If chicken fucking was an Olympic sport....who would win the gold medal?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Yep, this is indeed 100% real and posted on the Olympics site...

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-blogs/blog=olympic-talk/post/iron-sheik-talks-team-usa-wrestling-london-olympics-2012.html

Someone at NBC (not us) thought it was a great idea to interview Worldwide Wrestling's Iron Sheik because he was a trainer for the 1972 U.S. team. After painstakingly turning whatever he said into readable English, then editing out a few awful, dehumanizing things, we bring you our heavily edited conversation with Sheikie, made possible by manager Page Magen.

Come up with a signature move and name Jordan Burroughs could use in London?

"The Jordan.” Not like the Michael Jordan but he still the Real American. He can break the pinkie finger like Sheikie. He break people back with his pinkie. Because he a big strong [expletive] for America. I be happy. His name could be “the Real” and his finisher be “the Humble.” Give me a hell yeah!"

How do you feel about the "Flying Squirrel" nickname Ellis Coleman gave himself?

"Flying squirrel remind me of Ultimate Warrior because he a little rat when he jump in ring like that idiot Jose Canseco or Mel Gibson. I would never respect the squirrel because the squirrel have no [expletive]."

Wow, aggressive. Could the Iron Sheik beat any of the current wrestlers on Team USA?

"In my day I beat living [expletive] out of all Olympian who challenge the legend. I put them in a camel clutch, break they back [two or three expletives], and make them humble. But now I am not in same shape as before so I don’t [expletive] with them."

How would the Olympics benefit from adding ropes around the mat?

"The rope protect you and you cannot run away like little [expletive] in ring like Jose Canseco."

How would Hulk Hogan do against the current Olympic team?

"Hulk Hogan don’t last long like because [a few expletives] he not a real man like the Sheiky baby. He get beat bad like [wow... not printing that] and never make it to Olympics. Only for the Olympics for being [or that]. [editors note: He definitely hates Hogan.]

Are you ready for a comeback?

"I know if I training I can beat the [expletive] out of anybody who [expletive] with me. I am the real legend not like the jabroni the Tom Cruise."

How do you feel about the American wrestling team this year?

"They all workers but need to pay their due to be legend like Iron Sheik. Buy my [expletive] shirt!! USA #1!"
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    we set up live streaming in my 'puter and I've been watching on tv and the net
    was watching archery live on line earlier - damn them ladies got good aim
    and callouses on their faces
    I was so pissed my high school dropped the archery team a year before I got there
    (one of the few sports I was good at besides basketball)
    our older sisters were tops of their archery teams back in the late '60's
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i chick from the town i work in won silver medal in girls swimming...we sold alot of papers yesterday..
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I am totally up to watch that. *boing*!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What sport does she do?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I donno, just seent the pic online.

What sport does she do?

with a booty like that, I know what sport she can play :>

guessing - beach volleyball.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sure it's track and field related.. just look at the surroundings on the pic.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There's surroundings?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    with a booty like that, you two are checking out the surroundings??? L-) Fags.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Italy's volleyball team is pretty sexy.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Track needs to start

with a booty like that, you two are checking out the surroundings??? L-) Fags.

What two are you speaking of? I didn't notice any surroundings
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I checked... No edit on your comment... I must have misread. My apologizes... here's your nonfag card back.
    Thank you