Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what arent you understanding dood i dont have to 'believe' anyone..i see jersey girls every single day of my life according to you jersey is the greatest state to ever exist where every chick is a jawn that blows you everyday and they hand you free ice cream in the streets and it rains 20 dollar bills
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pretty much, except north jersey. It's almost like 2 different states between north and south I live right on the cusp but all the way to the west right outside of pa is the people here are cool. Go up past like red bank, Brunswick, people are rich snobs. It's not everywhere doe, just the tip near ny like where skulls lives. So yeah pretty much everyone I know is blue collar and down to earth.
  • Options
    ive been to every new england state besides maine..jersey is by far the worst....by farrr
  • Options
    arguing with u about jersey is useless doe cuz you are biased..itd be like me asking you who the best football team is last year.. i wonder what your answer would have been..but obviously logic would have proved you very wrong
  • Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Jersey is dirty and pretty lame in terms of shit to do and nice places. I'm just looking forward to the new environment.
    I love winning with women
  • Options
    What? I can find something to do every night. Jersey isn't new England Nola, da fuck? The best football team last year was the giants. I just told you that north jersey is shit snob rich people, I'm not from there, I don't live there now. I been to new England too, yea it's nice but also everything was closed at 9pm. Couldn't even find a pizza spot. I love where I live, you'll never hear me complain about nothing to do or no bitches to look at. My brother is 16 and hangs out with more girls then half of yous. Keep hatin Nola, you're just jelly cause while your at home every night jerkin off, I'm out working one of my jobs I love or at a show or chillin with my peeps, or out on a date witg my wife at obe of the million places we coukd go to. Oh you wanna go to the shore, nyc, philly, a show, sporting event, pool party, six flags, fishing, shopping, it's all right here, I could go on forever. Nigha I stay busy. Keep hatin with your hand on your covk bored as hell with nothing to do.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    so are you guys suggesting that I move to jersey with my baby and baby mama??
    is that why your talking about Jersey??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    i am jelly of you being in a band and jamming every night no doubt...but jelly of living in shitty jersey when im at the rhode island beach with 80 percent of the people here being hot 18 -22 years olds? hell naw son hell naw...im glad you like where you live doe everyone is different i just dont see me livin there..ever
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Don't go to Jersey
    imageimage
  • Options
    GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    A couple pages ago you would have been asking if they wanted you to abort the baby. Come back in 10 pages and we'll see where the conversation is aha
    image Photobucket
  • Options
    America said:

so are you guys suggesting that I move to jersey with my baby and baby mama??
    is that why your talking about Jersey??

Assisted living, parenting and relationship counseling based of of your pay. Charity places that help out young parents for free, yeah I'd suggest that in a heartbeat.
    NolaMetal said:

i am jelly of you being in a band and jamming every night no doubt...but jelly of living in shitty jersey when im at the rhode island beach with 80 percent of the people here being hot 18 -22 years olds? hell naw son hell naw...im glad you like where you live doe everyone is different i just dont see me livin there..ever

If there's all this hot pussy, why aren't you getting any? I mean Christ you look like that gosling nigga, wtf is wrong witchu? I don't ever hate on rhode island cause I already know it sucks, I would never move from this area, I love it here and enjoy my life thoroughly. Go Wawa!
  • Options
    imma be gettin some tomm nite :>

and fukk wawa i pissed on a wawa once lmao
  • Options

Don't go to Jersey

Go to Texas and complain all day instead dirtball. =))
  • Options
    i will say this jersey > texas
  • Options
    NolaMetal said:

imma be gettin some tomm nite :>

and fukk wawa i pissed on a wawa once lmao

Pics of jawn?

I pissed on a Wawa too, I used to go there drunk all the time. I also pissed on my house, who cares?
  • Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fuck Texas
    I love winning with women
  • Options
    i posted a pic a couple days ago
  • Options
  • Options
    it was in say somethin random go back some pages
  • Options
    KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :X Jersey :X Wawa
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html