Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Episode said:

rexum420 said:

i don't see how you could assume that the girl is a slut over the pictures that they took...i would see it more of a miss guidance in parenting then her being a slut

Get the fuck out. It's a slut starting young.
    u can tell eriklildikk iz bitchmade anyone who thinkz chix are the fiendz that instigated it all

watch out for them sluts erik they might seduce you into some murder plot or something..../

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    me and glori
    tn.jpeg 20.1K
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    looks like she has 2 black eyes :-? :-?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    for a second i thought dirtballs arm was her body ..then i noticed her legs lmao
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

It looks like a fake picture a couple 10 year olds put together to shock people. there aint anything happening in those pics.
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    also.... they dont look 10. They look like 12-13ish.

and nice pic dirtball.
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

I just need to live somewhere where I can go to mad concerts

Fukk that Im not living in jersey

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,816 spicy boy
    America said:

me and glori

Lakers :-q
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Fukk that Im not living in jersey

Then stop crying about having nothing to do and no girls to fuck wherever you live in hicksville. Jersey has hot jawns, madd shit to do, mad work, and a show within 30mins driving distance everynight. Have fun in Idaho.
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    lol so do other towns.
  • Options
    you dont want a jersey girl trust me URI is swarming with them..there hot as fuck but anooying bitchez to the max
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    pretty much lol. but those chicks you're talking about are usually the ones that are really into the bar/club scene. there are plenty of hot chicks here that aren't like that but there's also a lot that are like that.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,816 spicy boy
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

jersey's finest!
  • Options
    NolaMetal said:

you dont want a jersey girl trust me URI is swarming with them..there hot as fuck but anooying bitchez to the max

When was the last time you banged a jersey girl? My wife, my friends are from NJ and they're all cool as hell. Stop believing everything you see on TV.
  • Options
    i dont need to see it on tv bro, southern rhode island is filled with jersey girls goin to the beach and goin to college...theyre annoying bitchez fuck em... all little rich spoiled daddy girls who think theyre sooo hot stuff driving around in their daddies bought cars..little paris hiltons and kim kardashians..i hate chicks like that..obv im sure thats not every chick..western mass peeps are pretty different from boston peeps but thats the type of girls down here
  • Options
    wut? I wish I knew some people that had parents that bought us everything. We all fend for ourselves. The only people I know whos parents buy them everything are every once in a while a band will come through with all the best eqipment and all the freshest looking tattoos. But serisouly, theres stuck up princesses everywhere. I dont know where you people get these complexes from NJ. Someoen in california told me they thought it was like civil war out here and everyone was crazy, i've had people tell me we're all diseased, now we're all stuck up rich snobs? WTFF?
  • Options
    george, do you travel outside of trenton much? like any of the shore spots, bars, clubs, etc.? you'll see what nola is talking about if you do.
  • Options
    Nigga I don't go to the shore, that place is filled with wigger scumbag drunk fucksticks. Why would Nola leave his crib to come to the jersey shore when there's a million other cool things to do in the area. My parents live in south jersey. My dad lives on north jersey and I been in central jersey for a few years. All those shore people are from ny, go there when it's no summer, I did for work, it's a fucking ghost town. Judging a whole state by a tv show, then going on vacation to the spot where the tv show is filmed is lulzy. Yeah all jersey girls are rich stuckup snobs who's dads buy them everything. Nola's like the al queida.
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why you mad though?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    I'm not though.