Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    POLL: who will be backing out of MDF next year?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mount Vernon I've stayed at and it's $81 right now on priceline. It's about a 10 min walk away but I didnt like my visit. It's a basic room and cheap. Tremont rules. Lots of bands stay and party there. Holiday Inn Express across from Sonar is $200 a night so you pay for the close convenience but you might as well book tremont then cuz its close and cheaper and better. Home2Suites I stayed at last year and it was like $115 right now on the hotels.com and priceline. Great place to stay. 7 min walk away. Then there is the Raddison and Sherridan but they get pricey and are about a 10 min walk away.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    jag said:

Noga, jump on it. Its a nice hotel. One of the more classy hotels for sure in the area. I got a group of friends that only stay there. Really nice rooms for sure.

I definitely think I'm gonna stay at this one. I'll talk to the boyfriend tonight because he'll have to be the one to book it!
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    jag said:

Mount Vernon I've stayed at and it's $81 right now on priceline. It's about a 10 min walk away but I didnt like my visit. It's a basic room and cheap. Tremont rules. Lots of bands stay and party there. Holiday Inn Express across from Sonar is $200 a night so you pay for the close convenience but you might as well book tremont then cuz its close and cheaper and better. Home2Suites I stayed at last year and it was like $115 right now on the hotels.com and priceline. Great place to stay. 7 min walk away. Then there is the Raddison and Sherridan but they get pricey and are about a 10 min walk away.

Hmm... well how pricey are we talking for Raddison?
    I love winning with women
    I got the Raddison when it was the MDF special rate hotel for $100... last 2 years Raddison has been $250 and that was on priceline and shit. I dunno what its going for right now doe.
    250? Yeahno.
    edited October 2012
    The Radisson's going for about 164 a night on Expedia right now.
    imageimage
    RAZOR said:

The Radisson's going for about 164 a night on Expedia right now.

Impressive. I enjoyed my stay there but mainly because half of Chicago stayed there that year. It's still a nice hotel and they let us party outside without hassle.
    I'll keep a lookout on Radisson.
    I passed it on my walk to and from Sonar and there was always people outside, even early in the morning. I think most of Metalsetlists stayed there last year.
    imageimage
    The Sheraton's already sold out. @-)
    imageimage
    RAZOR said:

I passed it on my walk to and from Sonar and there was always people outside, even early in the morning. I think most of Metalsetlists stayed there last year.

We partied out there daily til like 7am my first year there.
    RAZOR said:

Wow. Maybe the lacrosse shit is the reason for that. That's insane.
    Alex said:

I'll keep a lookout on Radisson.

You're only a 2 block shot down Bomo St til you hit the Bomo Red Light District!
    I don't know what that means for me :D:|
    jag said:

RAZOR said:

Wow. Maybe the lacrosse shit is the reason for that. That's insane.
    Okay, take that back. :)) On Expedia it's sold out. You can still reserve rooms on Sheraton's website for like...40+ bucks more.
    imageimage
    It means $7 beers and $50 lap dances unless you go to Hustler Club. :bz
    What's the standard beer price over there?
    We get out beer from the liquor store near the venue in the outlet area with a grocery store. We get Natty Bo cuz its tradition and its like $15 a case. At the fest, depending on what you get, it's 4-6 a beer.
    Alex, you can also get vodka snow cones at the fest for 6 bucks, assuming they'll still have them. :))
    imageimage