Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ass Wipe Method

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Sitting Down
    Lmao this wins best thread for sure
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Standing Up
    People sitting down must like stickin their hands in toilet bowls. Having their arm rub against the side of the bowl as they half ass wipe them selves. Yallz trife.
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Standing Up
    Exactly, theres no way to even get an efficient wipe while sitting down...
    Standing Up
    Do yous stick your hand through the front and wipe back to front?
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Standing Up
    No lol. Reach behind, front to back.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Sitting Down
    HOODS said:

People sitting down must like stickin their hands in toilet bowls. Having their arm rub against the side of the bowl as they half ass wipe them selves. Yallz trife.

Damn dude, lrn2dexterity. The ass is still above seat level, why would you have to go bowl deep?
    Sometimes when you wipe, a lil chunk of poop that was hanging on may fall into the toilet. If I wiped standing up, where does that chunk fall? Also, wiping while sitting opens up the area to be cleaned more than trying to get in between the ass cheeks while standing.

All I've learned here is George probably smells like dirty wet butt.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Standing Up
    Chuck of poop hanging out your butt? What the fuck? Wouldn't you be able to feel that? And how is the ass above seat level if you wipe sitting down? Then it wouldn't be sitting down... You must have some unhealthy poop dogg if you can't even feel when it's
    Coming out. Why not just wear a diaper? Go see a dr. Also, I have no idea what irn2dexterity means?

All I've learned here is Jobe can't control when he shits, so prolly shits himself.
    Standing Up
    Jobe must be Jesus. He wipes sitting down, but is levitating over the toilet?
    Sitting Down
    If your under 300 lbs, your ass won't meld into the seat and beyond. You lift a cheek and wipe, and dropping all fecal contaminated material directly into the bowl from inches away from the water instead of 3 feet high and in the open air where your ass is at standing level.

And yeah, I can feel that last little kernel. Sometimes a quick ass wiggle will shake it free. But since I don't change position before wiping, it gets removed no problem if it doesn't shake loose.

Do you stand up before of after getting the wiggle resistant Klingon removed?
    edited February 2013
    Standing Up
    Always gotta bring up weight. Lol. What about Nola an brad? Their skinny fucks.

Stop cryn. U trife. Enjoy having your arm and hand rubbing against the toilet seat.
    Sitting Down
    All jokes aside, I'm trying to have a logical discussion with you here. Using your method, what happens to the hypothetical poo chunk? You keep acting like my hand (and arm wtf? How deep in the bowl do you think you have to go to wipe dude?) are making contact with the bowl, but the hand never even goes below the rim. Any klingon gravity resistant material is cleaned inches from the water instead of 3 feet away, so there is less contamination that way, and it is easier to get in there to clean from a seated position (if you want to access somebody's pooper, you tell them to bend over, not stand up)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Standing Up
    jobe before i stand i shake my butt a little to make sure there are no clingons. the reason i dont wipe and sit is cuz it just doesnt feel natural at all..idk my arm like doesnt bend that way.. alot of doods are very flexible.. its much easier to just stand up and get a good solid wipe goin.. plus i like to water my paper down to get it wet for a better wipe and you need to stand to do that
    Standing Up
    and ftr not one time has poop ever landed outside the toilet in my life from standing up.. not once
    Standing Up
    I dont even start wiping until all the poop is out of my ass cause the "poo chunk" will just fucking smear all over the place and I'd be walking around with a itchy smelly asshole. so I just keep pushing till all the shit is out of my ass. I stand up, look in pride at my turds, then grab about 2 feet of TP, fold it a few times and slightly crouch and wipe my ass. i start from just below/above (depending on which way you want to look at it) the taint and thoroughly wipe my ass. Usually take me less then 3 wipes to be fully clean, but i usually give it one more for good luck. From the standing position, I can get full reach from the end of the taint up through the butthole region and out the top. sitting down i cannot do that. i mean i prolly could, but then i got my hand all in the bowl, weather it touches or not, still kinds gross, my other buttcheek is on the seat and wiggling around on it as you say, and lets not forget the dick and balls touching the bowl area. It cause way more strain to sit and wipe then stand. i still dont fully understand how you sit and wipe. Thats why i was thinking yall went through the front. through standing i can fully eradicate and fecal matter from my ass thoroughly without putting my hand, ass, dick balls, up against any trifflin toilet seats.
    Sitting Down
    NolaMetal said:

jobe before i stand i shake my butt a little to make sure there are no clingons. the reason i dont wipe and sit is cuz it just doesnt feel natural at all..idk my arm like doesnt bend that way.. alot of doods are very flexible.. its much easier to just stand up and get a good solid wipe goin.. plus i like to water my paper down to get it wet for a better wipe and you need to stand to do that

wet wipes ftw!
    Standing Up
    ill admit wet wipes probz does work pretty well.. but i aint bringin wet wipes into work and thats when the majority of my poops are
    Standing Up
    and carry around wipes with me everywhere i go? idk if its worth it lol
    Standing Up

HOODS said:

maybe that's how it worked for you...... <_>
    i never wiped sitting down.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sitting Down
    I've never had my arm touch the toilet seat while wiping my ass.