Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    RIDE THE D!
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ^ Abigail Williams

And no, i will never let this go.
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bianca does not tell a lie, when i met her she seemed like a really cool chick.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was forced to go to mandatory behavior classes by my school (If I didn't, they would have expelled me, which I would've actually loved.), in 8th Grade, for missing so much school and getting suspended 11 times lol. I knew right off the bat that it was the biggest load of horseshit. I'm in there, and the first thing asked is: "So, why are you here?", and the answers are all, and these were the actual stories, "I was charged with battery for a fight at school.", "I punched my teacher.", "I got caught selling weed at school.", "I was smoking weed in the bathroom", I got caught having sex in the bathroom.", then they get to me, and I'm just like "Uhh.......I miss a lot of school.", and then of course, like all these fucking shrinks, everything has to have a deeper meaning. "So, why are you missing so much school, Erik?", "Cause I hate school.", "Well, Erik, what's causing that hatred? There has to be some underlying factor.", and I'm just like "Nah, I just seriously fucking hate school and find it pointless.", I always answered like a straight up asshole, hoping they would kick me out of the classes lol. Shit was so pointless.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Xenocide said:

I went to speech therapy from 4 yrs old to 10yrs old.

Damn, I forgot about that. I did too. I still talk a little weirdly.
    Don't worry.....all you yanks talk weird
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    My elementary school asked my mom to let me skip a grade each year from 1st to 3rd grade but she always said no because I was kind of shy so she thought i'd be miserable socially. Finally in 4th they let me "try it out" and if I had trouble i'd go back. They really shouldn't talk about this stuff in front of the kid because knowing all this, I purposely fucked up so I could be in my old class with my friends.

The following year in 5th grade I was they compromised and put a few of us in a special class for half the day. We were doing high school level algebra and some geometry, and reading books like Catcher In The Rye, The Oddessy, and The Great Gatsby. In state tests I scored in the 90th percentile in everything, sometimes 95th. After middle school I stopped trying for a number of reasons and half assed it through the rest of school.

I feel like I seriously stunted my growth as far as my intelligence and just overall potential as a person just trying to fit in and be like my friends or be rebellious. /coolstorybro
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    monicaa said:

I graduated high school with honors.

me too, and college
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Probably. But its not too late to keep improving.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Im responsible for radioactive material storage and if I ever loose the keys they might send me away for a while.. :-S
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

then just keep those keys tight :-bd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    i had an opportunity to skip the 4thgrade...my parents didnt let me....same with the 7th grade....bastards said "I should experience all grades" bleh.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Tiger said:

Im responsible for radioactive material storage and if I ever loose the keys they might send me away for a while.. :-S

walmart key makerz..... make several setz tard

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SGNL_05 said:

which means shes just a fake ass bitch on the internet..either way givez afukkk

Tiger said:

walmart key makerz..... make several setz tard
    Nonono gatoz, these are Abloy locks, If I loose key its irreplaceable and we'll have to buy all keys and locks.

Thought I was buying a house when I had to sign for them.

Very expensive, not to metion the contents behind the cage...

8-X

i used to play soccer with Janeane Garofalo's nephew
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I might have already said this, but i dislike half of my family.
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I am the table
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    70% of the time I spend here, is while im at work.. :-$

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    My hands are hypersensitive to ice.
    I love winning with women