Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Driving question

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Other. and post it.
    nah. i just wanted to say "bard" lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    Turn the wrong direction into the empty open lane, and pass all the assholes who didnt let you in... And find some place to get yourself in. You will probably cut in fron tof people who were being honest, but get in front of the assholes.
    dayna almost killed a dude that didn't let her in after rotr. I was gonna get out of the car and just stand in front of his to block him but she wouldn't let me.
    I was moderately pissed after the first asshole did it, but wasnt going to go crazy over one spot. Then when the next guy did it, I was stewing. When the third did it I had made up my mind before the 4th asshole even had the chance.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dayna and brad, remember when we thought it was hot at rock on the range? I now want to slap my self from a month ago
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Other. and post it.
    Other: Walk or ride a bicycle, and laugh at all the tools sitting in a traffic jam, honking and yelling at each other.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Other. and post it.
    Big city, hard times don't bother me.
    I'm sorry but I wasn't about to let you cut me off
    8-X
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Other. and post it.
    Barrel roll
    image Photobucket
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    Other. and post it.
    dayna almost killed a dude that didn't let her in after rotr. I was gonna get out of the car and just stand in front of his to block him but she wouldn't let me.
    I was moderately pissed after the first asshole did it, but wasnt going to go crazy over one spot. Then when the next guy did it, I was stewing. When the third did it I had made up my mind before the 4th asshole even had the chance.
    maybe those 4 cars were travelling together and didn't want to get split up. my solution to this problem has always been; stay in the parking lot for an hour until the traffic jam thins out. we got to see the ufo's after ozzfest that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nwTVtUdXu4
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    lol I was just about to make a post about this. that dude was a doucher and looked like a doucher.
    As soon as I read the OP I immediately thought about this lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'd force myself in while yelling for everyone to suck my dick.
    something like this

You three wouldn't need to force your way in around me, I'd be happy to let you slide on in :P
    Other. and post it.
    that's nice of you
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    The offer doesn't extend to you Michael b-(
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Turn the wrong direction into the empty open lane, and pass all the assholes who didnt let you in... And find some place to get yourself in. You will probably cut in fron tof people who were being honest, but get in front of the assholes.
    Skullys name is michael :-?
    Other. and post it.
    don't flatter yourself. i was talking about you letting them cut in front of you
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    In this case, you can either be the asshole, or the guy in the car bitching about the asshole. Be the asshole.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    stfu jobe y00z has a god complex [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    stfu jobe y00z has a god complex [-(
    Meh, iz just a Demigod. I have a friend that goes to almost every show with me, its always his job to drive out of the lot. That crazy fucker will find a way to hit 30 mph in a grid locked parking lot. It's scary as fuck sometimes, usually cuz we are in my car, but he somehow gets us out in one piece every time.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    Other. and post it.
    something like this

You three wouldn't need to force your way in around me, I'd be happy to let you slide on in :P
    how sweet of you ;;)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    disty wishes she had a dikk "Penis Envy" fukkin bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    disty wishes she had a dikk "Penis Envy" fukkin bitchz
    Can't say I really blame her. I have tit envy.