Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Driving question

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited July 2012 in Debate & Discourse
So it's the 4th of July. You've been sitting in your running car in this parking lot for an hour because it is packed and there are a lot of cars trying to get out. You are in line in your lot and there is this second lot where the two lots are (as far as you can see) taking turns moving one car out of the lot. It is finally your turn and this asshole in the other lot rides the guys bumper in front of him, not letting you take your turn. The guy behind him does the same thing and so does the guy behind him. So Now you are 3-4 cars into and it is not looking like anyone is going to let you in.

This is a two lane road cars are merging in, and the lane the other way is completely empty but not the direction you want to go. Do you

Driving question 18 votes

Sit there and don't do anything. just because other people are jerks doesnt mean you have to be. You've only been sitting in this lot for an hour.
11%
NolaFree810SGNL_05 2 votes
Honk your horn and/or Give the finger to these assholes.
22%
OPPdrinkwine732sbs_willSATAN 4 votes
Turn the wrong direction into the empty open lane, and pass all the assholes who didnt let you in... And find some place to get yourself in. You will probably cut in fron tof people who were being honest, but get in front of the assholes.
22%
HOODSTigerFLATWakeOfAshes 4 votes
Other. and post it.
44%
GazorpazorpfieldNecrothulhuMagson13KridesBrideBrittGuruSkullAndCrossbonesSandyVaginaTortureQueen 8 votes

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Sit there and don't do anything. just because other people are jerks doesnt mean you have to be. You've only been sitting in this lot for an hour.
    someone will eventually let you in, lifes not worth gettin worked up over shit like that
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Turn the wrong direction into the empty open lane, and pass all the assholes who didnt let you in... And find some place to get yourself in. You will probably cut in fron tof people who were being honest, but get in front of the assholes.
    I did option C. I did so because I only ended up cutting off 1 person and got in front of the 4 assholes. I didnt think it was that big of a deal and didnt want to be sitting there the whole night. I wasnt really upset at the time and didnt think it was that big of a deal. My wife did doe.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This reminds me. A few years back we left from blink 182 four songs early to get a jump on traffic. We are in the absolute furthest part of the lot. We get to our car as dammit is being played. I go to pull out and we are dead stop. We are on a road that leads straight out. I don't get pissed just wait patiently. After a little bit everyone is piling into their cars to leave. No big deal. We sit for another hour only moving 15-20 feet. Now I'm starting to get annoyed. I notice people behind me and to the right moving out of line and going around to the far right. After another hour and another 30 feet moved I'm pissed. I realize all those people I saw moving are going around to the right to cut us off where it merges by the exit. That's what is slowing us down to where we are not moving anywhere. And the 3 hour mark I make the executive decision when we get to that point I'm going to hug the person in front of me so that nobody can cut in. We get to that spot and this dude tries to force his way in front of me coming within a couple of inches from hitting me. He starts cursing at me and flipping me off. By this point I've had enough. I put it in park get out start screaming at him as I'm walking towards his car he calls me a bitch and I proceed to drag his ass though his window. I would have probably beat him senseless I was seeing red so badly. My wife and my best friend grabbed me right before I get him all the way trough the window. I scream some more at him and head back to my vehicle. I tried to get back out and go after him again but my best friend grabbed me and calmed me down. They said they have never seen me so mad. It was stupid and I'm glad they were there because I couldn't control my anger. Good thing is I'm alot better at staying calm now.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    lol @apes situation. Im glad my weekend traffic wasnt as bad as that.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i saw a dood get fukkked up over leaving a concert parking lot... basically if he just waited an extra 15 seconds and didnt try to be a tough guy he wouldnt have gone to hospital that night with his face split open
    It was stupid what I did but at that point there was no controlling it. Oo well nobody got hurt it's all good
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Other. and post it.
    I'd force myself in while yelling for everyone to suck my dick.
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    0 fux
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    Other. and post it.
    I'd force myself in while yelling for everyone to suck my dick.
    something like this
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    im usually pretty good at finding little backroad exits to get out before errone else
    im usually pretty good at finding little backroad exits to get out before errone else
    I am as well... we actually have a really sweet spot for getting out. Problem is my kids who were tired had to take 25 minutes to get ready after the firework show. Then they took 10 minutes to get their seat-belts on, because they were crying about their toy they bought being "funky". So we are basically near the back of the line at that point in time. Sucked. Had it been just me and my wife, we would have been home 15 minutes after the show. With the kids putting us at the back of the line... took 2 hours to get home :|
    Should have just left them behind.
    :-?
    They will find their way home if not they aren't worth your time
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Go Jack Nicholson.
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Other. and post it.
    make it a 3 lane highway :-bd :-bd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Other. and post it.
    this is what happens when you make dayna angry. she kills a motherfucker.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I'm sorry but I wasn't about to let you cut me off
    Other. and post it.
    that sucks. does bard know anything about fixing cars?
    That car was fucked