Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What would you do?

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No
    People call that employee theft.
    your point? i worked there for 3 years and never even was suspected of taking anything...it was an awesome job
    People lik eyou ruin businesses man. Just because you weren't ever suspected of taking anything doesn't mean you didn't and doesn't mean you aren't a shtity person.

Just because you weren't caught doesn't mena you shouldn't be guilty.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Yes
    Honestly, I would have done it, if it were just $12. I'd put the $12 in the register from my pocket before closing though. Even if they did rip me off, it's not a large sum of money. And if they came back, you could just pocket the money, and no one would ever know. I don't know. I have a big heart, and I have a hard time saying no. If it were $50, yeah, I could say no. But $12 bucks isn't much. If it were just anyone, maybe not. It's a tough call I guess.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    No
    No because I don't trust many people. Especially not mentally challenged people...and their parents. And especially not with fireworks.
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck that retarded ass nigga tbh.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You have the heart of an angel Ericpepsibro :-<
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    No
    I've heard stories of people faking that stuff, too
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Honestly, I would have done it, if it were just $12. I'd put the $12 in the register from my pocket before closing though. Even if they did rip me off, it's not a large sum of money. And if they came back, you could just pocket the money, and no one would ever know. I don't know. I have a big heart, and I have a hard time saying no. If it were $50, yeah, I could say no. But $12 bucks isn't much. If it were just anyone, maybe not. It's a tough call I guess.
    ^i would have done this. its only 12 bucks, eh whatever i dont let money dictate my happiness and if i get ripped off 12 bucks it wouldnt really be a big deal
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    No
    Now that I've been getting graduation checks and I start at McD's on Friday, I actually have money I can spend for the first time in a LONG time. Before now, $12 was (and still is) a lot of money to me.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    No
    I doubt they were having some fireworks-related-emergency where they
    just had to have some bottle rockets and a brick of black cats RIGHT NOW
    if they live so close, come back tomorrow when they have twelve bucks.
    /discussion

Going into a store and expecting something for free is retarded
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    No
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No
    I've heard stories of people faking that stuff, too
    http://comedians.jokes.com/jim-breuer/videos/jim-breuer---goat-boy
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    No
    He still has plenty of time to come back and buy.
    That whole "I forgot my wallet thing is bullshit" I know people who do that shit on purpose especially at a resteraunt or where ever. Then they say theyre going to pay you back, but it never happens... [-X
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    No
    But, if I didn't have anything urgent, I probably would've hung out for the 15 mins for them to come back.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No
    I doubt they were having some fireworks-related-emergency where they
    just had to have some bottle rockets and a brick of black cats RIGHT NOW
    if they live so close, come back tomorrow when they have twelve bucks.
    /discussion

Going into a store and expecting something for free is retarded
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yes
    People call that employee theft.
    your point? i worked there for 3 years and never even was suspected of taking anything...it was an awesome job
    People lik eyou ruin businesses man. Just because you weren't ever suspected of taking anything doesn't mean you didn't and doesn't mean you aren't a shtity person.

Just because you weren't caught doesn't mena you shouldn't be guilty.

eh go fuck your self

i gave some free stuff away from a multi million dollar company and gave it to people that didn't have very much money....and that makes me a shitty person...your an elitist bitch
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I give shit out for free all the time
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    No
    I give people on the streets money for food or if they say they need stuff for their kids.

If I have it I give it to them without question, the way I see it if they're lying to me I wish them ill for taking my kindness for weakness...
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yes
    yeah you can actually make a good living being a panhandler
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No
    When I was in high school some lady asked me for money at a gas station because she was stranded blah blah. I give her 10 bucks and go about my business. Few minutes later see her and her 2 friends walk out with sodas and snacks. Now I won't give people money.

Also, next time you see a homeless person or bum asking for money, offer to buy them food or a hot drink if its cold outside. I've been told at least 5 times to go fuck myself. They just want it for booze.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No
    Just worked all day... they didn't come back.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.