Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What would you do?

LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited June 2012 in Off Topic
So as some of you may know I work at a fireworks store and we close at 8. So at 8:05 as i'm just about to walk out the door a "mentally challenged" guy and his dad are knocking at the door and had asked if they could come in real quick and get something. So as I opened the door and they come in the "mentally challenged" guy says to me that they left their wallet at home and could they pick out $12 in fireworks and come back tomorrow and pay me for them. I responded back "Sorry, I can't do that." Then he says we just live 15 min away and could I stick around and wait for them to come back. Again I say sorry I can't do that. The guy starts practically begging me. So they ended up leaving and the mentally challenge guy is all upset.

So my question is this... would you have let them take $12 worth of fireworks in hopes that the come back tomorrow and pay you? In reality even if they did rip us off I don't really think the owners would have been that upset about it. I felt a bit bad. But I mean what store would actually do that?
Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

What would you do? 31 votes

Yes
9%
Rex_Capone420WunderbarrrrLea 3 votes
No
90%
OPPNolaFree810NOLAMarcTheFallenHOODSdrinkwine732BrianThat_Guy_ArloJLRedWing13Behemoth24NecrothulhuLiveFreeDiemrAPEsbs_willFIRENATHANIELHACKETTnoneyaStoned_CatzKridesBrideBrittcheech9_4off1D_for_life 28 votes

Comments