Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who does this look like?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca. Spot on.
    he said he was going to rape leah....
    Bianca. Spot on.
    or leah should be raped or something....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca. Spot on.
    or leah should be raped or something....
    ban plz
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Leah said something about getting raped and I responded with "you probably deserved it"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You guys do realize that the guy he's standing next to is 6'10 right?
    I should be surprised that Erik whose a "die hard nba fan", doesnt recognize a very famous nba star. Im not though... Just erik being fake erik again. wonder what the trend will be next week... Something's gotta save his life.
    Lol. You are a sad, sad, little man. I know it's an NBA player, and I also saw when you posted it in the NBA thread, regardless, he's only got 7 inches on me, and you're still short as shit. =))
    Bianca. Spot on.
    Leah said something about getting raped and I responded with "you probably deserved it"
    ban plz
    Bianca. Spot on.

regardless, he's only got 7 inches on me,
    I call bullshit on you being 6'3". And if you are really 6'3" then you really don't look it.

I'm 5'10-11, so yes I am shorter then Detlef.
    Bianca. Spot on.
    i'm 5'9

I call bullshit on you being 6'3". And if you are really 6'3" then you really don't look it.

Just please, stop. Fucking stop. I have no reason to lie about my height, fucking moron. You try too hard. Face the facts, I'm 6'3 and you're fucking tiny. =))
    Bianca. Spot on.
    i'm 5'9
    You think Erik is really 6'3"? Cause Detlef is 6'10". I'd be really surprised if at 16 years old he is 6'3". In his pics/videos, he looks like 5'8-9.

I have a friend whose 12 year old son is like 6'2". It sucks for him because he would be put on baseball/football teams and all the parents would freak out and complain because how can you let a 6'2" kid who looks like an adult play against all these sub-5 foot 12 year olds. but like he is a 12 year old kid and is gangly.... you can't just make him play against high schoolers because he is as tall as some of them.
    Bianca. Spot on.
    i seen a video of Erik walking around at ozzfest back in the days, he is tall as fuck.

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Why does it even matter? :-??
    Bianca. Spot on.
    weird. I wouldnt have guessed
    i'm 5'9
    You think Erik is really 6'3"? Cause Detlef is 6'10". I'd be really surprised if at 16 years old he is 6'3". In his pics/videos, he looks like 5'8-9.

I have a friend whose 12 year old son is like 6'2". It sucks for him because he would be put on baseball/football teams and all the parents would freak out and complain because how can you let a 6'2" kid who looks like an adult play against all these sub-5 foot 12 year olds. but like he is a 12 year old kid and is gangly.... you can't just make him play against high schoolers because he is as tall as some of them.
    I was already like 5'9 by 3rd-4th grade, fuck outta here. I've always been tall and have absolutely no reason to lie about my height. You're a fucking moron.
    Bianca. Spot on.
    Erik don't listen to them... I'm 28 and they think I'm a decrepit old fuck with Alzheimer's desease and they al call me grand pop. :))

that's because we like teasing you cause you make a lot of grandpa comments.

i know, i dont take offense. i think its lulzy!
    Bianca. Spot on.

I was already like 5'9 by 3rd-4th grade, fuck outta here. I've always been tall and have absolutely no reason to lie about my height. You're a fucking moron.
    Just for the record, my comment towards you was neither negative or accusatory. It was actually a normal internet conversation inquiring about your height, however you respond back with insults and name calling.... yet you wonder why I only say negative things to you.

Oh wait... forgot who I was talking too... Let me rephrase that for you.

Boi! You are wack as fuck. My niggas are gonna get all ill and ride up on yo shit and fuck you up Be-otch. Hop off the dick faggot.
    8-|

So sad. So sad.
    edited June 2012
    Bianca. Spot on.
    I wanted to publicly apologize to Bianca for making this poll to insinuate that she is as fat and disgustingly ugly as this giant Beluga whale. It was inappropriate that I said that, and not accurate at all........

....Bianca has black hair
    Bianca. Spot on.
    hahah Wake goin hard in da paint...

Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

Just please, stop. Fucking stop. I have no reason to lie about my height, fucking moron. You try too hard. Face the facts, I'm 6'3 and you're fucking tiny. =))
    u aint no 6'3 faggot i wish youd jus sukk a dikk and die frum aidz already

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)