Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who does this look like?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca. Spot on.
    Fuck Bianca.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca. Spot on.
    Fuck Bianca.
    At this point it's harassment. Most of Hoods posts seem to be about Bianca or alex
    Bianca. Spot on.
    Good to know that a full grown adult has better things to do than make weight jokes towards a 20 year old girl on the internet that he's never met. Whew.
    not to pour salt on any wounds here, but Bianca said way worse shit to Erik when he was like 13 /:)
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think CF was trying to allude to Ape is saying im harassing Bianca to give creditability to the idea that I am harassing Bianca. I aint, but if Bianca, erik, and ape say it enough then perhaps they can get one of the mods to agree. They have that little dog pack these days, and with enough support they might be able to make it happen. That is how I took CF's comment. I don't think there is much creditability to the idea, but who knows.... as CF said "We'll see"
    That's not really what I was getting at. I was just assuming he was trolling you into responding to his posts bashing you, so that way he could drop a "calm down little fella" on you.

Bianca. Spot on.
    yeah ape does that to me all the time, lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have never and will never try or request someone to be banned. That is all.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Bianca. Spot on.
    ban ape plz
    It's happened before :-<
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Bianca. Spot on.

That's not really what I was getting at. I was just assuming he was trolling you into responding to his posts bashing you, so that way he could drop a "calm down little fella" on you.
    ahhhh... yeah. I aint abba :))
    So wake is the mad flagger, good to know
    Bianca. Spot on.
    It's happened before :-<</p>
    What did you get banned for?
    Bianca. Spot on.
    So wake is the mad flagger, good to know
    I aint a mad flagger. I know Bianca spends a minimum of 20 minutes a day flagging my posts doe.
    I got banned for a week or two for a comment I made to Leah. I meant it as a joke but it came off wrong I made a thread and apologized the next day. Then like three weeks later some big ass argument that I wasn't even involved in happened and someone got banned and distance and someone else pushed hard saying I should be banned as well. I think it was in one of the big mike Vick fights that this happened
    And CF after the craziness "Calm down little fella" caused I have retired it and will try not to use it again.
    Bianca. Spot on.
    oh yeah :)) ...the good old days. I remember you were like banned then unbanned then people cried for you to be banned again or something even after Leah accepted your apology. I still say...

ban ape plz.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bianca. Spot on.
    i dont remember ape being banned
    Bianca. Spot on.
    And CF after the craziness "Calm down little fella" caused I have retired it and will try not to use it again.
    :))
    Oo it wasn't a "ban plz" it was if they are banned ape should e banned. You hated me for a while after the comment to Leah.

I was only banned for a week or two. Wasn't long.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bianca. Spot on.
    what was the comment
    Bianca. Spot on.
    what was the comment