Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Do you think swearing in public should be fineable up to $20?

2»

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    No
    lol i wasn't saying you did anything wrong i have done it myself...im just saying foo
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't care
    aint nuffin wrong with a grown ass 300lb man at a little league game demenstrationg how to throat fuck a girl [-(
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    No
    that shit made me bust out laughing hard dude...my roomates were watching something on charles manson and i was just in the background rolling laughing
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fuck shit motherfucker you hit the nail On the fucking head Daynabitch
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No
    My wife always tells me I say like crazy innapropriate things in front of kids and old people, I just dont realize it I guess. Then last night I was at my brothers baseball game, 6-8 graders and I was behind the dugout talking to my other brother whos in high school, and I forget what or who we were talking about, but I was describing like piledriving my cock down some bitches throat and as I was talking about it, i was like moving up and down doing the motions, my wife walks over and says, "you know everyone can hear you right" (she dont give a fuck she knows im stupid and dont give a fuck) but i look up and see like the whole team of young kids like staring at me and i still have my hands on my hips doing the cock piledriver motion, lol... I just didnt realize how loud I was talking I guess, I need to start wearing earplugs at shows.
    Holy fuck man you had me rolling.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    No
    People just need to learn the right time and place for things. If there are young children around, tone it down, but they are just words.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    No
    thats lame as fuck
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No
    Fuck you you fucking fuck
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!