Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drinking and driving?

13»

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I used to drink and drive but stopped.
    my whole point is that its easier said then done for me at least to say im not gonna drink and drive ever..there are just situations where im still gonna do it.. but im not gonna be drunk and do it.. they try and scare kids nowadays to make you think that even like one drink and your a menace on the road! naw fuck that i can have a couple drinks and drive fine and not have a guilty conscience at all.. once again im not advocating DRUNK driving which to me is, give or take, like 6 drinks or over in a pretty small time span (like 2.5 hrs or under)
    i would say ive driven at least 30 times where i would of prolly failed a breathalizer but i would say only like 3 or 4 times would of been instances where i say in retrospect that i shouldnt have drove because i was too drunk
    i totally agree, im just trying to say that fedral legal drinking levels are wayyyy to low.. at the very least it should be .1 and id put it at .12

its all groups like MADD and shit that have made the laws so strict
    i know, just like everything in life 10 percent of the people who are faggots have to ruin it for the 90 percent of the people who can handle there shit...

its still not right tho to ruin peoples lives with dwi convictions if theyre driving on .08.... unless theyre doing stupid shit like speeding or bad swerving then fuck em
    usually on a normal dood

1 beer = 0.02

more or less
    and technically speakin BAC does measure tolerance
    as much as i hate how low the breathalizer tests are i still def prefer that method over field tests and police officer discretion, fuck that
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to drink and drive but got a DUI and stopped.
    My DUI expenses... (my shit was a hit and run too, so I got hit hard with the fines but didnt go to jail cause i had a good lawyer.)

$5,000 lawyer
    $10, 000 fine give or take a G
    $81 a month for 3 years
    $300 to get my car out of the lot
    8 Months loss of liscense
    DUI Classes (they sucked)
    Everytime I get pulled over for anything now they think I'm drinking, it stays with you. I even got sobritey tested before.

Point of the story is, even if the cops are dicks, you feel as though you are able to drive. DONT FUCKING DO IT. It's so not worth it. If you have to drive, dont drink.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't drink and drive.
    Why'd you pay for a lawyer if you were guilty?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    obv I was guilty I got caught read handed. If I didnt get the lawyer I would have went to jail for the hit and run and I would have got more fines and lost my liscense for prolly close to 2 years and would have had to do community service and they would have put me on probation. My stepdad has a few close buddies who are state troopers.... My charges were harsh and they said to get a lawyer, I already knew that doe. I got a laywer for my previous speeding ticket, he got it lowered from 5 to 2 points and basically no fine and only 15 days loss of liscense instead of 60 days. Theyre worth the money... the courts fuck you if you dont have one.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't drink and drive.
    obv I was guilty I got caught read handed. If I didnt get the lawyer I would have went to jail for the hit and run and I would have got more fines and lost my liscense for prolly close to 2 years and would have had to do community service and they would have put me on probation. My stepdad has a few close buddies who are state troopers.... My charges were harsh and they said to get a lawyer, I already knew that doe. I got a laywer for my previous speeding ticket, he got it lowered from 5 to 2 points and basically no fine and only 15 days loss of liscense instead of 60 days. Theyre worth the money... the courts fuck you if you dont have one.
    Oh, I didn't know there was a hit and run involved, I just assumed it was something like a traffic stop.

I just know a guy who got arrested for a breaking and entering and he hired a lawyer and ended up paying an extra few thousand for nothing, after getting found guilty. I just was wondering if you were in a similar situation.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    yeah sometimes that happened, but tbh if i didnt hit and run (luckily noone got hurt) (irronically I hit the guy who sold me alcohol at the liquor store and I was underage @-) ) I would prolly get a lwayer anyway cause they help lower costs and shit like that.
    dude he would take the price tag off the bottle and tell me to put it in my coat and shit till I got to the car, I was 19.... dude was an indian dude all fucked up like burnt skin, missing fingers. I asked the cops lateron why he looked like that, they told me his wife cheated on him so he lit himself on fire and shit, da fuck?

yeah, but i know it sucked and i fucked myself over, but im glad it happened cause i really did learn my lesson, i never drove drunk again after that. its not worth it youngings. listen to me, I'm old as fuck. dont do it. call someone to get you. pass out somewhere... sleep in the whip... just dont drink and drive.