Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drinking and driving?

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I used to drink and drive but stopped.
    Looking back it was really stupid. Lucky for me and everyone else that I didn't crash or kill someone.

Young people can be so stupid.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Use to in my younger days. I got kids and a job that if you get a DUI/DWI you can kiss your ass goodbey, so its just not worth it. I quit while I was in the Marine Corps, we had just got back from Iraq and a couple of guys from our company went out in town and got loaded. The original driver got in the back seat because he knew better, his friend decided to drive and fell asleep.The driver lived, and the passenger (a friend of mine from Dallas) was killed.

That was it for me. Its sad that something like that has to happen for people to realize it could happen to you.

It's made me a better person for 9 years now.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I don't drink and drive.
    Not even once. I got harassed by cops too much as it was to ever attempt it. At one point I was getting pulled over every day.
    How black are you?

The only time I drove after drinking was like 4 hours after I drank 4 beers...Pretty sure I was sobered up.

image Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I don't drink and drive.
    not worth it at all. if i'm driving i'll have a drink or two but nothing that's going to get me even close to a buzz. if i hurt or killed somebody for driving drunk, i could never forgive myself
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what do you peeps do then when you go to parties? if i went to parties with my friend wed all want to drink and i would never go to a party and have like two beers it defeats the whole point
    i have never even like met a DD before lmao, everyone i know drinks esp at a party or goin to the bars....

yea sobering up is easy enough if you have a lot of time but if you dont show up to a party late then your fucked

and fuck sleeping at strangers houses
    it is if you dont have a DD and you show up at a party at like 12... if you drink for two hours then how u gonna sober up? itll be like 5 am fuck that i wanna go to bed at like 3 at the latest
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i have never even like met a DD before lmao,
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I drop off/pick up my parents' friends at bars and such all the time. It's a good way to make money.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nola is like an old man lmao
    pretty much.. i dont even go to parties anymore cuz i wanna go to sleep haha
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't drink and drive.
    Sleep in your car. Derp
    if a cop wants to be a dick if your drunk and fallen asleep in your car and he sees you he could technically book you for drunk driving
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if a cop wants to be a dick if your drunk and fallen asleep in your car and he sees you he could technically book you for drunk driving
    I always thought that was only the case if you had the keys in the ignition.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    naw man if the cop is a dick enough he could book ya
    if you have keys on your persons then could very much do it, its a total asshole cop move and i bet most cops would let you off with some kind of warning..but if your a dick to them about it dont think for a second that they would hesitate to book you for a dwi
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    you could fight that tho and end up not being charged
    you can fight anything.... people fight stuff that they get caught red handed for, im jussayin you could still be booked for it, obv if done right you could beat the charges...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I don't drink and drive.
    Nola <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage