Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Found myself in some pictures from Killswitch Engage
    I'm the third person in the picture and I'm clapping
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    health freaks tryin' to push their ways on people [-(

soda tastes good....givezafukk
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A forum of fatties and alcoholics getting salty at me for drinking diet pop LMFAO. =))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Shield95 said:

A forum of fatties and getting salty at me for drinking diet pop LMFAO. =))

[-(
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shield95 said:

A forum of fatties and alcoholics getting salty at me for drinking diet pop LMFAO. =))

Nah, I think it's more people giving you reasons why diet soda is bad for you and you think we're getting mad about it. I personally could care less what you do.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Shield95 said:

I'm not a fatty and I'm not an alk but facts are facts...diet soda is supposed to be real bad for you...you can drink what you wan't.I'm just saying something sombody else said.

As you pound beers daily. Sit the fuck down Wee Man.
    And again, show me the problem. Show me where I'm a hypocrite. My daily diet is locked the fuck in. A couple cans of pop ain't doing shit. I said I don't give a fuck about the health aspects of how I eat, it's all for body composition. And yea, diet is zero calories and doesn't fuck up my diet at all, therefore it doesn't make me fat, no matter how much of it I drink. Suck my dick and sit the fuck down.

Y'all love to talk shit, but through all this deadly diet pop I drink, I still have the best fucking physique on here. Top me, then talk some shit.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I pound dem Mickey Ultra Lights..It's like water that taste like beer...Gotta drink them or I will get fat.
    Mfw Metal fucking Uprising is tryna educate me on nutrition. =))

I'll take you niggas to school and back on that shit.
    What is so hard to grasp? I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE HEALTH ASPECT OF HOW I EAT. I understand the dangers, but also know they're more prominent in motherfuckers who's diet is shit as it is. My diet is perfect otherwise, I'm hardly fucking worried about a couple cans of pop. Like I said, my tests at check-ups are constantly perfect, doesn't seem like those few cans of pop are really hurting me. And if they are, I'm ain't bout to be a pussy about it. A million and one things can kill you. One wrong move while I'm squatting over my body weight, and I can become paralyzed for the rest of my life. Am I gonna stop doing them because of that? No. Fucking LIVE.

It's just so funny coming from a forum of fucking alcoholics who pound alcohol daily telling me how dangerous diet pop is. I have rocks being thrown at me. Y'all have boulders HURLING at you on your path. Shut the fuck up. Clean yourself up before you tell someone else to bathe.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik salty as fuck. Weren't you bragging about whatever bro science diet you were using let you eat pop tarts and ice cream daily :-?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Lmao so Erik drinks a 12 pack of diet pop a week or so? But it's unhealthyness is ok cuz it's 0 calories 8-}
    imageimage

Erik salty as fuck. Weren't you bragging about whatever bro science diet you were using let you eat pop tarts and ice cream daily :-?

Not bragging. Expressing how much I love it, yea. And more ignorance, it's not a bro science diet. It's the complete antithesis to bro science and the bro scientists on the all the lifting forums I go on all talk so much shit about it. Bro science is "EAT AS CLEAN AS BLEACH OR YOU'LL NEVER BE SHREDDED. ICE CREAM ONCE A YEAR ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. CARBS HAVE TO BE FROM SWEET POTATOES AND BROWN RICE.". IIFYM lays that shit to rest. A carb is a carb, macros are macros. Only thing required is to stay in your macro and calorie range, and obviously make sure you get enough protein. And doing this type of diet, while CUTTING at that, the results are no worse or slower. In fact, I might say this is the best cut I ever did, and the most shredded I ever been, and I barely lost any muscle in the process. This was yes, while fitting shit like Pop Tarts, Fruity Pebbles, ice cream, Little Debbie's, etc. into my daily diet. And yet I steadily lost a pound, week after week after week.

what is so hard to understand here? erik likes being in shape because of the way he looks not because it's healthy. he doesn't care about the healthy side of being in shape.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    well well well. hi
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I see Erik's point

It does seem dumb as fuck though to incessantly talk about how fat people are when your manicured physique is just a facade and you really don't give a fuck about actual health
    SATAN said:

I see Erik's point

It does seem dumb as fuck though to incessantly talk about how fat people are when your manicured physique is just a facade and you really don't give a fuck about actual health

Facade? I'm actually shredded, fatty. ;))

And you're a moron if you believe the majority of anyone, male or female, lifts/works out for health. Motherfuckers'll even ask "So what you lifting for? You gonna compete?." "Nah, looks tbh." "Same." And it's the same shit every time. The older married guys tell me it's to stay young. But all the younger guys, looks, looks, looks. It's all looks. It does improve my mental health at least. Shot my confidence through the roof.