Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep

The second pic it looks like you are thinking about slapping the chick that's smiling

I love her to death, so I have no idea why I have that awful look on my face...lol
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

I'd bang the chicken.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lea said:

Why do you want to hurt this chick so badly? I swear the moment this picture was taken you were thinking "I could kill you, and dispose of your body, and no one would ever know." Anyways, she's cute \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's so weird that lea goes to that school. my uncle was a football player there back in the late 80's. my grandfather created a line of t-shirts/hats/etc with the chicken's head on a bodybuilder body that read "ass kickin' chicken".
    My stepdad has been dying to get an ass kickin' chicken shirt...lol. We can't find them anywhere anymore.

Lea said:

Why do you want to hurt this chick so badly? I swear the moment this picture was taken you were thinking "I could kill you, and dispose of your body, and no one would ever know." Anyways, she's cute \m/
    She's my "grandlink" in the Honors Program. I love her to death. =) I don't know what I'm gonna do when she graduates this year. =(
    edited October 2012
    what a grandlink? and what is she graduating in?
    It's the Honors Program version of the big/little thing. My "chain" is Kristin, Whitney, me, and Trent...so she is my grandlink, and she is Trent's great grandlink. lol

She's elementary ed. And engaged.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Lea said:

My stepdad has been dying to get an ass kickin' chicken shirt...lol. We can't find them anywhere anymore.

lol

i'll ask and see if there are any left. i know they had some hats in the attic last time i went up there
    Yeah she looks like an elementary ed type (btw - wasnt looking for a date, im married. Happily married most of the time too).

Still dont really get the grandlink thing. Im guessing it's like some sort of mentoring program? a way to make friends and connections?
    SATAN said:

Lea said:

lol

i'll ask and see if there are any left. i know they had some hats in the attic last time i went up there
    If you could find a few, we would probably pay for them. lol. My stepdad has seriously been actively looking for two or three years now.

Yeah she looks like an elementary ed type (btw - wasnt looking for a date, im married. Happily married most of the time too).

Still dont really get the grandlink thing. Im guessing it's like some sort of mentoring program? a way to make friends and connections?

I was just picking at you. :P

And yeah, it's a little of both of those. Mentoring program and friend thing. The scholarship I'm on is the top scholarship the university gives out each year, and only 8 new students per year get the scholarship, so there are supposed to be 32 at all times (we only have 30 because 2 people have lost scholarships). But, the new "elites" have to fill out a little questionnaire thing and we have one meeting with them and look at their answers to choose links. Most of the time, if possible, we go by major, but if not, interests are always the next choice...and some people just end up getting stuck with leftovers. Apparently I screwed everything up last year because there were 3 different people who wanted me. This year, my link was the one that screwed everything up, but we ended up getting him. =)
    That's pretty cool. What did you have to do to get the scholarship? HS grades and apply?
    All 30 of us have to spend a lot of time together and most of us are all great friends, but your links are supposed to help guide you through everything and be a little closer than the others. I'm not as close to Kristin, but Whitney has become an amazing friend. We are both Secondary Ed. English majors, so we never run out of things to talk about, and we have a really similar personality. Not all of the link groups are like that. I think Whitney and I are probably the closest. I spend time with her at least 3 out of the 5 week days.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Corny photos 8-|
    I love winning with women
    Alex said:

Corny photos 8-|

You were just cobbing to get that one out there weren't you

SUCK A DICK HATER

Bitchmade ass simp 8-| 8-| 8-|

Alex said:

Corny photos 8-|

That's a load of crop.
    Alex said:

Alex said:

Corny photos 8-|

That's a load of crop.
    Are you stocking me?
    No, but I'm amaized you're taking it this far.

That's pretty cool. What did you have to do to get the scholarship? HS grades and apply?

31 on the ACT, 4.0 high school GPA, active involvement, three recommendation letters, application, resume, and a damn good essay. Personally at least. You have to have at least a 30 on the ACT to even apply, and then they look at all those other things as well and pick the best eight. There are typically anywhere from 75 to 100 or more applicants each year.