Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012

i must be doing it wrong lol.

ding ding ding we have a winner
    well when you say something like "i like your tattoos" or something and they shy away from you and won't even look at you while somewhat quietly saying "thanks" you kinda get the feeling that you shouldn't have said anything and that they don't wanna talk to you.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol poor skully
    so i rarely ever compliment women and when i do i make sure i can get the fuck outta dodge very quickly lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    That's why you gotta get mad confidence so you can be all yao ming face when they do that. Of course for me that only came when I was pretty buzzed haha
    image Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

i must be doing it wrong lol.

ding ding ding we have a winner
    well when you say something like "i like your tattoos" or something and they shy away from you and won't even look at you while somewhat quietly saying "thanks" you kinda get the feeling that you shouldn't have said anything and that they don't wanna talk to you.
    Try "I like your tits"
    when you complimet girls you gotta be pretty subtle about it, you cant make it look obvious at all..you gotta work into conversations and shit plus being good looking always helps
    nah
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Some chicks don't want to talk to or engage random dudes when they're out. There's quite a few reasons for that as well. Sometimes if a girl says thank you from a compliment it can lead to a conversation. While to the girl it's just a conversation the guy can take it as flirting or something of that sort when that usually isn't the case. Maybe these girls don't want to send these mixed signals out there so they give the cold shoulder type of thanks. They also can be reacting off their experiences with creepy random dudes thinking giving a compliment is going to get them laid. Maybe it's just the way you handle yourself around them that causes this reaction, who knows.

Just a little bit of insight. All girls enjoy compliments from people whether they find them attractive or not. How they handle the compliment I would imagine would reflect how their personality is and what they've experienced with other males complimenting them

Tl;dr
    imageimage
    edited October 2012
    I must come across as creepy.
    I was in a cafe one day and the chick serving me had awesome sleeves.
    So I said "wow cool tattoes" and in return i get :|
    Did she think I was about to pull out my pecker?
    i only find it a little awkward to compliment girls who are taken..its like listen bitch i aint hitting on you calm the fuck down.. but even then its only sometimes mostly its cool
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah Skully's right. I seen that shit too many times. An ugly dude will compliment a bitch, and it'll be either "Eww, stalker/creep/perv.", or they'll laugh about it, but it's a hot guy, and it's instantly soaked panties and "Oh my God fuck meeee.".
    So what you're saying Popsicle is that me and Skully are ugly :(
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    When Skully finally gets laid, I'm getting so drunk that I'll be in a coma.

Some chicks don't want to talk to or engage random dudes when they're out. There's quite a few reasons for that as well. Sometimes if a girl says thank you from a compliment it can lead to a conversation. While to the girl it's just a conversation the guy can take it as flirting or something of that sort when that usually isn't the case. Maybe these girls don't want to send these mixed signals out there so they give the cold shoulder type of thanks. They also can be reacting off their experiences with creepy random dudes thinking giving a compliment is going to get them laid. Maybe it's just the way you handle yourself around them that causes this reaction, who knows.

Just a little bit of insight. All girls enjoy compliments from people whether they find them attractive or not. How they handle the compliment I would imagine would reflect how their personality is and what they've experienced with other males complimenting them

Tl;dr

so what you're saying is i shouldn't compliment women? :)) :))
    that shit's confusing. insecure bizitches [-(
    Women are confusing Skully, get over it lol
    inb4lists
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Everyone's confusing. [-(
    imageimage
    im not very confusing
    Nor am I
    inb4lists