Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

It's both dumb and wrong that we're discussing what's "wrong" with Primus.

I like Primus - he's a good dude
    Even though chuck stole his mrs

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Me stealing her is an illusion because I didn't broadcast my feelings for her like he did lol
    I cared about her and fell in love with her long before he ever started talking to her. I just tried to hold it back because I didn't I could make it work with distance...Now that I'm a tad bit older and have a job...an 8 hour drive or 2 hour plane trip isn't tooooo far. But it's still not close. Hopefully I can change that within a couple years.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Do you just call anyone who doesn't think exactly like you do some stupid name? Grow up dude, I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you, because you are obviously unarmed.

*snare crash*

Yeah i know it's dumb lol

Nope. I just call a simp a simp, a bitch a bitch, etc.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    So I'm a simp because i think she looks good in that picture? I don't see how that makes any sense at all lol

Everyone has different tastes and opinions, I just leave it at that.
    inb4lists
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod

So I'm a simp because i think she looks good in that picture? I don't see how that makes any sense at all lol

You gave a girl a compliment Facefuck, you know that's the first ingredient for a grade "A" FAGGOT.

lol
    inb4lists

LOL dead
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

You gave a girl a compliment Facefuck, you know that's the first ingredient for a grade "A" FAGGOT.

FACT: girls don't like compliments unless it's from someone their attracted to.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

:-S

inb4lists
    But in all seriouslyness, it's w/e.
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

*they're

And imo that isn't true
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Primus has confidence issues and isn't the greatest at starting good conversation with women among other things. His fb posts probably never helped either but he isn't the only one out there with these troubles. There isn't anything wrong with that imo

Primus also suffered from a pretty bad case of "nice guy syndrome":

"An annoying mental condition in which a heterosexual man concocts over simplified ideas why women aren’t flocking to him in droves. Typically this male will whine and complain about how women never want to date them because he is “too nice” or that he is average in appearance. He often targets a woman who is already in a relationship; misrepresenting his intentions of wanting to be her friend and having the expectation that he is owed more than friendship because he is such a good listener. He is prone to brooding over this and passive aggressive behavior.

He is too stupid to realize the reason women don’t find him attractive is because he feels sorry for himself, he concludes that women like to be treated like shit."
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol thats primus spot on
    i wasn't talking about you and your complaints about your photo. stay salty though
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited October 2012

*they're

And imo that isn't true

you're opinion is wrong or i must be doing it wrong lol.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

i must be doing it wrong lol.

ding ding ding we have a winner
    Is it not unreasonable that she doesn't like her face in that pic? I mean she's kind of got that look like she's creepishly saying "heeeey" while peeking her head around a corner lol
    image Photobucket
    Wake is our father.
    image Photobucket