Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Should Todd do shots?

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes
    it's about time
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yes
    YEAH BABY BEER SHOTS BRO
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Yes
    this eMoC sex stuff makes me want shots
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Im not a big fan of shots
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yes
    I used to love shots and hated beer

now I love beer and hate shots
    I love winning with women
    Yes
    both haz merits

if i'm out and being social, beer does the trick. if i'm aiming at getting wasted, shots it is!
    Yes
    Ayo satan. Fill us in on life :!!
    Yes
    Eh

Just went through a lot of shit around my birthday last year. I was wasting too much time and wasn't making the money I thought I was going to doing freelance work. My son was having behavioral issues, primarily in school. My girl was having issues because of the band she was in. She has addiction problems and one of the band members was enabling her. So I got another full-time gig at a new firm. I spent a bunch of money on music equipment. I was initially trying to get together a doom metal band, but only found flakes. When that obviously wasn't working, I bought a Maschine Mikro and started making trip hop style beats. I've got about 40 tracks now and I'm attending local hip hop showcases to meet prospective rappers. I was working on getting back into film and had some things working on that, but it wasn't anything I could hang my hat on. I was actually hired to write a stoner/road comedy. I got about 40 pages deep in the script and the company dropped the project to tailor a script for Ryan Gosling that I thought was complete shit. I bowed out, so they paid me $8k of the $30k I was promised but I had to give them the script with my jokes and ideas in it, which irritated me and kinda soured me on the experience again. I've been doing standup comedy again. It's okay, but once again, not something I would want to do all the time. I've been doing these surrealist self-help videos for YouTube, but I've been too shy to put the out there and I recently found out that another artist uses the same Doktor Zoom handle that I was, so I have to change it anyways. I still have the horror movie I was working on before, but I only write a scene every couple of weeks or so cuz I got the block. My girlfriend is clean now and back with the family, but she's kinda mental and depressed right now, so I'm having to deal with that. I was doing the healthy diet shit until I got this job. It's hard to stay in decent shape and eat right doing this shit. I'm working on it, but it's a process. I'm home-schooling my son now. he likes it a lot better this way and learns more. I have a lot on my shoulders right now. I kinda came back here because of my work actually. I have long stretches of time here where I'm waiting on documents and such, so this place is a good boredom-killer
    Yes
    Just using us [-(
    Yes
    we use each other
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Good luck with the home schooling Satan
    that must be hard work
    nice avatar pic by the way 
    Yes
    It's really not that hard. He's a smart, motivated kid so i just have to target things correctly. I'm teaching him measurements right now. He has to measure himself his cereal in the morning. If he puts exactly 1 1/2 cup of cereal in his bowl, I give him a dash of honey. For reading, I put him on the computer and make him find the Spider-Man and Primus files he wants to play. There's not much oversight on homeschooling in Georgia. We don't even have to report his progress until 3rd grade, so it's low stress. I read up on the type of schooling that child prodigy's excelled at and I'm trying to borrow as much from those playbooks as possible. The idea is that the more you use projects to expand on education, the more the child absorbs what they're learning. Like if you build a hot air balloon, you have to learn measuring, how to sew, how heat works, etc. It's not just random numbers on paper. I've taken that approach and it's doing wonders for him so far. It's just tough to fit it all in and work full-time. My girlfriend helps, but she's not in the right mindset to be very productive right now.
    Yes
    Gnomez said:
    nice avatar pic by the way 
    #JehGoddess
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Wow full credit to you man. Juggling work and schooling your little fella sounds extremely demanding. I totally agree with your methodology though. Kids can learn so much from seeing/touching/experiencing/doing/building  projects as opposed to simply being lectured to in a room with 25 other kids 
    Yes
    I always fucking hated school. I was bored from 3rd grade on, even in advanced classes. This is totally gonna be worth all the work and effort I put into it
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yes
    I wish you could make that punk movie you always talked about.. Woulda been tits
    edited May 2015
    Yes
    I wish you could make that punk movie you always talked about.. Woulda been tits
    I kept running into this wall of "punk isn't really that relevant right now" from people I was trying to get funding from. Now Hamill is working on new Star Wars, so the price went up to the point where it was unlikely I could have got him anyways. It's a bummer. He would've been perfect for what I was trying to do. My friend tried to sell me on William Katt because they just did a movie together and he's apparently a nice guy, but it wouldn't have been the same. I went to a filmmaker get-together in January and pitched the same idea to some black producers except using a washed-up old hip hop star and they seemed to really like it, but I still haven't heard from them.