Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metal uprising cedar point trip 2013?

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    she has the prettiest teeth i ever came across george.. lol
    yeah, my teeth got knocked out when i was a kid from a fucking wrist rocket.... i gotta keep getting them fixed. her teeth are like perfect.. I guesss thats what not being an alcoholic and taking care of your teeth does. I just went to the dentist fore the first time in like a decade and surprisingly only had 3 cavaties!
    she has a horse mouth looks like sara jessica parkers mouth
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    shes ugly as fuck man look at that smile i would shoot it! o and how much did it cost for her to look like that on your wedding day im sure that cost quite a bit.
    look like what? a woman? a smart beautiful woman, who is hotter then anyy bitch that would put their pussy near you...
    sorry but no shes ugly in every pic but your wedding. she must be fucked up or crazy or stupid or something to marry your fat ass.
    you just contradicted yourself.

anyway... wheres your girl at dawg? a sock rolled up with a condom in it?
    how? she is ugly but looks doable in your wedding pic must have cost as much as the wedding for that

i have a girl im dating but i dont post about it on fb it scares off the others
    shees that trifflin huhh?

My girl looks the same in like every pic <_>
    shes ugly as fuck man look at that smile i would shoot it! o and how much did it cost for her to look like that on your wedding day im sure that cost quite a bit.
    look like what? a woman? a smart beautiful woman, who is hotter then anyy bitch that would put their pussy near you...
    sorry but no shes ugly in every pic but your wedding. she must be fucked up or crazy or stupid or something to marry your fat ass.
    you just contradicted yourself.

anyway... wheres your girl at dawg? a sock rolled up with a condom in it?
    how? she is ugly but looks doable in your wedding pic must have cost as much as the wedding for that

i have a girl im dating but i dont post about it on fb it scares off the others
    shees that trifflin huhh?

My girl looks the same in like every pic <_>
    damn boy you must be blind and fat
    o and just so you know my girl is sitting here laughing at your fat ass. she keeps telling me to tell you she likes your hat she has one just like it.
    o and just so you know my girl is sitting here laughing at your fat ass. she keeps telling me to tell you she likes your hat she has one just like it.
    youre from pittsburgh? one of my buddies prolly fucked her...
    youre from pittsburgh? one of my buddies prolly fucked her...
    who ill go beat his ass till you come here. thats sound logic- my boy is from pgh so are you and your girl, he must have fucked her. wow your dumb
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    ayo abba, you just jelly your girl aint as sexy as george's
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thats a pic with him and his mom, right?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    she really isnt cute she has a big mouth and big teeth just cause she has big tits doesnt equal hot
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    she really isnt cute she has a big mouth and big teeth just cause she has big tits doesnt equal hot
    well i'd rather have a girl with a big mouth than a big stomach like your girl probably got..
    she got big teeth? thats news to me :-/
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Abbafagz mad as hell
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay moving on from all of this stupid shit.

I will be going to cedar point for sure next year really the only thing that would stop it is if Courtney got pregnant. I usually go every year and we decided to take a break this year in anticipation of the new stuff that is going to go in next year. A couple of us at rock on the range thought it would be a cool idea to get together at cedar point for a few days and all chill in the same hotel. We also thought we would extend the invite out to others that have shown intrest in wanting to go to cedar point but never have. This way it's a little more motivation if more people you know or want to meet are going. Plus if we got enough people we could get group discounts. If people don't want to go that is fine but I know several of us actually do.

Also I believe I have made some actual friends through this site that I have hung out with in person. I'd like to meet and hang out with more of the people on here seeing that I have been a regular poster since 08. I've never had a problem with the people I've met in person.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

imageimage

don't hate nephew.
    what is that thing in the bottom right corner? Looks like a Polaroid camera or something.... I didnt know they still made that if so.
    It's a flash thing from like a ballet camera.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh hahaha. It's funny because the flash of the camera that took the picture made that other thing look white. Looking at it closer I'll bet it's black too. that makes more sense.
    how funny would it be if at rotr brad and ape were fighting abbafagz and like abbas crew stepped in and jay had to make a split decision to jump in the fight to help... i would love to watch a scene like that play out lmao
    My crew would tear them up I don't chill with suckers, you hit me you better hit my brother too
    you were probably the faggots at rotr that were trying to buttfuck and teabag each other on the ground

Yep that was us
    Oh and there it not a damn thing special about the way you look abbafag. You look generic and boring as fuck. No wonder you don't have a girl and have to rip on everyone else's to make yourself feel better.

inb4ihaveagirlstfu <--- pics or it didn't happen</p>
    I said last night I'm not getting her involved I'm not that dumb to post pics of her.
    And I know I look good don't care what you say. If you met me in person before this forum your panties would drop but I don't fuck girls with the body of 16 year old boys