Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metal uprising cedar point trip 2013?

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    jobe doesn't realize that a lot of us have actually met in person <_>
    In fact I do. My point still stands. If I'm going to Cedar Point, I can think of a whole lot of other people I'd rather go with before people from the internet.
    This hurts jobe... unless those other people are pussy then carry on \m/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'd go if ape/abaddon is going down :))
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    i'd go if ape/abaddon is going down :))
    He won't do it he's a fucking bitch. He wants to fight me at a show where there are security so he doesn't get too fucked up. He's scared to come here, empty threats
    you guys should pillow fight
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    In fact I do. My point still stands. If I'm going to Cedar Point, I can think of a whole lot of other people I'd rather go with before people from the internet.

Like me?

^kinda late to this conversation and I aint gonna read the history, but I disagree. In general "cunt" does a fairly decent job of pissing most girls off. You're acting like he said "bitch" which probably offends 1% of the female population. "cunt" usually offends at least 90+%...
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think it would be hilarious to meet all you people in person.
    I'd be the shy quiet little guy in the corner ha ha ha
    I think it would be hilarious to meet all you people in person.
    I'd be the shy quiet little guy in the corner ha ha ha
    nah... I'd bring you over a guinness and kick it with you.
    I understood what Brad was saying, but what I am saying is how was Abba to know Cunt wouldnt offend you. It offends most girls. I aint defending his case (because I dont know why he got so NOLA nor do I want to know) only disagreeing that cunt was a bad choice of words to piss you off. Sure, it didnt work, but it was a decent attempt.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm placing my order getting ready for the trip to the water park!

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2012
    By the way I kinda skipped most of this thread, but after realizing this might happen in June there's a possibility that I could join yall since I'll be done with college by then. Add me to whatever "maybe" list you have because I just might be interested in this if everything works out.

It also doesn't hurt that my cousin is a pilot and is always telling me that whenever I'd like to take a flight, he'll hook me up.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ewww
    Imma cop some Flyers board shorts nigga \m/
    Ya and figh when you do, he's right on you dumb cunt can you ever just stfu
    realize this, calling dayna a cunt it like calling her a girl. it is not insulting whatsoever. I call her a cunt all the time. she calls her car the cuntmobile. give it up, little fella

I'm not worried bout insulting her she is a cunt no wonder she doesn't mind it I'm sure she realized she was a cunt long ago. I'm not gonna sit here and threaten a girl and argue with a cunt I'm just gonna spit on your bitch next year sorry man nothing against you.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think dayna was a far from a cunt as you could get. She was nothing but nice all weekend and even offered to hold some of my stuff during the day. You just don't seem to understand when someone is messing with you or being serious.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I think dayna was a far from a cunt as you could get. She was nothing but nice all weekend and even offered to hold some of my stuff during the day. You just don't seem to understand when someone is messing with you or being serious.
    I do understand but she is always serious with me
    cunt count x3
    bitch count x1

spit on me and have you 155 dollar rotr ticket wasted [-X
    I'll do it in the lot or not around security either way if I see you I swear on my life your getting spit on like the trash you are.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Far from it. She just pushes your feeble mind.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    if abba were to spit on dayna at rotr he would have more to worry about than just getting kicked out...
    Like what you? Fuck you too your a pussy cause you let me talk to your girl like that bitch
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies