Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The Official Fat or not Fat Thread*

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I only talk to a few outside of here I'm cool with. Ya'll took this shit too far and now asses are hurt
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I haven't heard the term "asshurt" on these forums since early 2010...
    I love winning with women
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think Brad is on a bet with Dayna that as soon as he accumulates 500 LIKES badged she'll let him have a three way with her and her mom
    her mom works at the asthma/allergy place I use to go to. been there, done that

you do this shit all the time though george. it's like a crack head that keeps saying he's clean for a week and better but does the same shit all over again. yea we all said shit but it's you who is always starting and going too far over nothing then the next day you apologize and say you were just heated. I'll drop this shit but we ain't the same anymore. it's like a friend who keeps betraying you and you just keep forgiving him hoping he won't do it again
    when the fuck have i ever betrayed you before? I thought we were friends, yeah I thought Dayna was out of line saying shit to me yesterday after you called me gay, yeah I took it too far, but I wasnt the only one who said fucked up shit. I seriously dont ever remembering doing or saying anything else to you, I've always liked you guys. And yesterday yeah I was pissed and yeah I said fucked up shit, but all I was really saying is Dayna agrees with everything you say which in somewhat is true. I said alot of fucked up shit along with it and pressed alot of buttons. But when you came on, you made it 100x's worse. Bringing up shit about my drinking, anxiety, mediaction, ect... yeah we both got personal, YEAH I STARTED IT Dayna is right I should have just pm'd her or whatever if I was offended by anything she said instead of just reacting. I really dont know what I do all the time though. I never thought you took any of my shittalk against you guys or the redwings or whatever serisouly. I usually only get heated in the sports thread and I thought noone took it seriously. I'm not gonna make excuses for my actions. I said what was on my mind atm, and yeah I wish I could have talked it out with Dayne before it got blown out of proportion.

Listen, can we just drop it and talk about it when we cool down. We're both pissed. I don't hate you, I like you. Please, lets just give it a few...
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    *lurks in thread and watches everyone argue*

Catz gimme some fkn popcorn.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Idk Dayna, because you quoted and added your two cents to what I said when you didn't have to?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wanna talk about fatties [-(
    but jeff is banned...
    I don't give a fuck about your drama. But if you don't want me to say anything when you quoted me and added your two cents then you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place.

I'm with Distance. Where's the fatties?
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    catz ain't banned doe
    wtf y shud i beez :bz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    *lurks in thread and watches everyone argue*

Catz gimme some fkn popcorn.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

:@) 's ???

And you give too much fucks. Hence the extensive drama over what? Stupid shit
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he's not saying you've done anything to him, he's talking about other times you blew up on the forum then later came back and apologized because you were heated.

ok, maybe i dont realize, i dont know... I thought i was pretty cool with everyone for the past few months. Listen sorry guys. I dont want to argue with you anymore. I played a huge part in the argument, I take blame for my roll. I just want to let the heat cool down plz...
    *passes rum bottle to Catz*

All these posts say otherwise..
    imageimage
    Now where are those fatties?!
    imageimage
    catz ain't banned doe
    wtf y shud i beez :bz
    what did you eat today, love?
    the three dead hookers in his closet and two and a hlaf miller high lifes
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod