Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The Official Fat or not Fat Thread*

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had let it go, you brought up my name again asshole.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    ITT high blood pressure

ITT: take Brads cock out of your mouth.
    lol @ mushroomhead fans talking shit on Slayer =)) =))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'm curious as to your explanation for how I think I'm better than everyone else. care to give some details? or is that just another comment you're throwing out there with no logic like saying dayna can't think for herself? hm?
    you just said I'm worse then Erik, Shane Will.... what the fuck man, obv you think youre better then them.
    yeah, george, you're really acting like you regret everything you said yesterday 8-|
    Why cant I talk to Brad without you getting all up in it. I didnt say shit all day... Brad brought my name up.

Maybe Brad needs to slang tacos his faggotry out...
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    or motorboat...
    yeah, george, you're really acting like you regret everything you said yesterday 8-|
    I havent said shit yesterday since we talked. I didnt bring this shit back up Brad did. I dont feel like arguing anymore... I was letting some time pass, obv Brad still had shit to say, he said my name.
    this is what I said.....

I said I wish we could have talked it out (facebook,text,call) before we got into this argument and I regretted it went this far. Thats why after I talked to you last night I kept my mouth shut to let the heat die down. I didnt feel like bringing this shit back up.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    @Nola look at whatchu did

Oh wait..
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    all my comments are fagass comments sooooooooooo
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    inb4 1 like ^^
    dayna said she was gonna like every comment I posted yesterday in this thread just so george would say something about it. he did. nigga got trolled
    she does it everyday anyfukkin way... no one else on this forum has ever liked your comments but her

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

this is what I said.....

I said I wish we could have talked it out (facebook,text,call) before we got into this argument and I regretted it went this far. Thats why after I talked to you last night I kept my mouth shut to let the heat die down. I didnt feel like bringing this shit back up.
    well if you regret it so much then show it.
    what do you mean, I havent said a word, i didnt bring it back up... I'm straight up saying IU dont want to argue with yous and want to let the heat die down. I stopped talking about this and arguing over this petty shit yesterday. I'm saying without a doubt I dont feel like arguing with yous anymore. And I go regret it went this far, both of us could have called one another before it got like this, but its too late now. lets just let the heat die down, stop fucking talksing shit to eachother and move on for now... let the damn drama die down.
    inb4 1 like ^^
    dayna said she was gonna like every comment I posted yesterday in this thread just so george would say something about it. he did. nigga got trolled
    she does it everyday anyfukkin way... no one else on this forum has ever liked your comments but her
    well maybe jay and thor wonder boy
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya Jay iz a fagz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    nigga's is salty as a mother fuck. Just get in a pile, fuck each other, and shut the fuck up. Problem solved.

what do you mean, I havent said a word, i didnt bring it back up... I'm straight up saying IU dont want to argue with yous and want to let the heat die down. I stopped talking about this and arguing over this petty shit yesterday. I'm saying without a doubt I dont feel like arguing with yous anymore. And I go regret it went this far, both of us could have called one another before it got like this, but its too late now. lets just let the heat die down, stop fucking talksing shit to eachother and move on for now... let the damn drama die down.
    I said Brad's comment was in response to what Nola said one page back at the top.
    he simply said that yesterday when you were bitching Brad and I were talking on fb and I told Brad I was going to like all of your comments and that you would eventually say something about it. Not even 5 minutes later you said something about it.

It wasn't talking shit, it was just talking about shit from yesterday.

if you want the drama to die then actually read what I'm saying and understand it.
    Yeah and I sarcastically said best troll ever and then Im being called Erik Shane and Will, whatever that means and that started it back up, listen I dont care what Brad said, honestly.. I just dont feel like arguing with yous anymore. Can we please be mature about this and just move on now...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    All of you

STOP

> makes comment about fighting on the internet is dumb
    > gets 5 likes