Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Juggalos Gang Murder

2»

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Check out the def. of a Juggalo on Encyclopedia Dramatica
    omfg
    some of the funniest content on the webz....look at the Avril Lavigne page on E.D.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    WHOOP WHOOP NINJA MMFCL PSYCHOPATHIC HOMIES HATCHETS AND STUFF
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Check out the def. of a Juggalo on Encyclopedia Dramatica
    omfg
    some of the funniest content on the webz....look at the Avril Lavigne page on E.D.
    george disagrees [-(
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Urbana woman's ex-beau says he killed her

Matthew Puccio claims Jessica Sacco, 21, asked him to kill her

video of confession

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/urbana-womans-ex-beau-says-he-killed-her/nMKK8/

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Defendant pleads insanity in Urbana slaying

URBANA — The 25-year-old man accused of killing and dismembering his ex-girlfriend will undergo psychiatric examinations now that he has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity in the case.

Matthew Puccio is charged with murder, felonious assault, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence in the death of Jessica Rae Sacco, who police said was killed on or about March 22 in her home on Light Street that she shared with Puccio.

Police believe Puccio killed Sacco, cut off the 21-year-old’s limbs and disposed of them in northern Kentucky before going to stay with a friend in Hamilton.

Evaluations for sanity and competency will be ordered for Puccio, who entered written pleas through his court-appointed attorney, Kirk Ellis Matthew.

Puccio, in an exclusive interview with the Springfield News-Sun last week, already has said that he deserved to die for killing Sacco when he suffocated her using a plastic bag. According to him, Sacco asked how long death would take.

“I said, ‘I don’t know. I’ve never done this before,’ “ Puccio told Springfield News-Sun and News Center 7 reporter Jessica Heffner.

Four co-defendants also entered pleas Tuesday.

One of them, 25-year-old Sharon Cook of Urbana, pleaded not guilty on charges of complicity to abuse of a corpse, complicity to obstructing justice and complicity to tampering with evidence.

Her attorney, Cathy Weithman, asked for a competency hearing.

Three others charged with committing offenses ranging from abuse of a corpse to tampering with evidence and obstructing justice entered pleas of not guilty as well. They are Andrew Forney, 26, of Fenton, Mich.; Kandis Forney, 25, of Fenton, Mich. and Christopher Wright, 37, of Urbana.

All four are accused of helping to dispose of the body parts.

According to prosecutors and family members, Cook and boyfriend Christopher Wright only knew Sacco three days before the killing.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    anyone who takes ICP seriously is utterly insane, in my opinion.....