Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Trayvon Martin and 7 Black Men Who Should Be Alive Today

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Spike Lee Under Fire for Tweeting Trayvon Martin’s Accused Killer’s Wrong Address
    By Kathleen Perricone | Now: Your Daily Dose of Celebrity News – 3 hours ago

Spike Lee. (James Devaney/WireImage)
    What a "twit." Spike Lee is taking heat after he re-tweeted what he thought was the address of George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing 17-year-old Florida boy, Trayvon Martin, to his more than 249,000 followers — but it was actually the residence of an elderly couple. David McClain, 72, and his wife, Elaine, 70, are now considering taking legal action against the "Do the Right Thing" director" because they say that are "afraid" to leave their home for fear of retaliation, even though they have no connection with Zimmerman. "We're keeping everything locked," Elaine told The Smoking Gun. "Maybe we should get a lawyer and send a cease and desist letter to Spike Lee."
    The McClains, who both work for the Seminole County school system, have been the target of vigilante types ever since a Los Angeles man, Marcus Davonne Higgins, tweeted their Sanford, FL., address last week, claiming it was the home of "George W. Zimmerman" — but the Zimmerman accused of killing Martin is named George Michael. George W. Zimmerman is the 41-year-old son of Elaine McClain; George Michael Zimmerman is only 28. Higgins has since apologized for tweeting the wrong address, but Lee has yet to respond for his own actions.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Spike Lee Under Fire for Tweeting Trayvon Martin’s Accused Killer’s Wrong Address
    By Kathleen Perricone | Now: Your Daily Dose of Celebrity News – 3 hours ago

Spike Lee. (James Devaney/WireImage)
    What a "twit." Spike Lee is taking heat after he re-tweeted what he thought was the address of George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing 17-year-old Florida boy, Trayvon Martin, to his more than 249,000 followers — but it was actually the residence of an elderly couple. David McClain, 72, and his wife, Elaine, 70, are now considering taking legal action against the "Do the Right Thing" director" because they say that are "afraid" to leave their home for fear of retaliation, even though they have no connection with Zimmerman. "We're keeping everything locked," Elaine told The Smoking Gun. "Maybe we should get a lawyer and send a cease and desist letter to Spike Lee."
    The McClains, who both work for the Seminole County school system, have been the target of vigilante types ever since a Los Angeles man, Marcus Davonne Higgins, tweeted their Sanford, FL., address last week, claiming it was the home of "George W. Zimmerman" — but the Zimmerman accused of killing Martin is named George Michael. George W. Zimmerman is the 41-year-old son of Elaine McClain; George Michael Zimmerman is only 28. Higgins has since apologized for tweeting the wrong address, but Lee has yet to respond for his own actions.
    He's a fucking asshole.Always has been Always will be.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    oh its an outrage to africans when one of therez getz murdered but when a white woman getz slashed open her head nearly cut off by OJ Simpson and he gets a not guilty plea they cheer like theyve won something grreat

tehfukkever

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Catz is kind of right, last week there was a white guy, similiar in background to Trayvon who was murdered by three black men, and no news coverage for him. Not trying to start anything but just putting that out there.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    oh its an outrage to africans when one of therez getz murdered but when a white woman getz slashed open her head nearly cut off by OJ Simpson and he gets a not guilty plea they cheer like theyve won something grreat

tehfukkever
    I remember that
    How about the way they acted with the rodney king verdict? LMAO
    That poor truck driver. I wonder if anyone even remembers his name
    I do!

that made me disgusted when i saw all them people cheering in the streets for OJ.... i just thought there will never be justice in this country again

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If I had one wish it'd be that everyone was mixed with every race. Everyone would be the same color n shit and everyone would have a piece of every race in them so faggots can stfu and quit being racists pigs
    imageimage
    i like how you say that but black people are bigger racists than whites....

[-(

blue turbins

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know..but if everyon was the same they'd have no say. Because if they'd try they'd end up being racists against everyone including themselves, friends and family
    imageimage
    I know..but if everyon was the same they'd have no say. Because if they'd try they'd end up being racists against everyone including themselves, friends and family
    true then everybody could also be equally wealthy then everything would be even better

[-(

blue turbins

true then everybody could also be equally wealthy then everything would be even better
    Ya fuck that last idea, I want to make as much money as I am able too.
    I don't get how everyone would be equally wealthy from that
    imageimage
    I don't get how everyone would be equally wealthy from that
    He was adding to your idea.
    why should you has 2 beerz and i only has one... split teh other one wif meh y00z Jew [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why should you has 2 beerz and i only has one... split teh other one wif meh y00z Jew [-(
    Get your own beer, I worked hard for the two I have, if you can't get a second one why should I give mine up.

Yes that is how I really feel.
    i will declare war and take both y00z beerz and has 3 thenz b-(

[-(

blue turbins

i will declare war and take both y00z beerz and has 3 thenz b-(
    I will use my two beers to hire an army to fight you so I can get even more beers later.