Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Totally didn't go :bz
    Jesus fucking Christ why do you keep rubbing this in and mentioning it every fucking time you can? You jelly you didn't get to go or something? STFU already.
    Uhm, no. I'm just very happy that I didn't go. I'm sorry that I have made you asshurt by posting about my happiness by not attending this show. Why do you keep making the majority of your posts about Coughs on Wang? Is it because you're gay for them? Makes you happy? Now don't tell me to shut the fuck up about like 10-15 posts I made unless you shut the fuck up about your 100+ posts.

imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    George;
    Fuck yeah \m/
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Jesus fucking Christ why do you keep rubbing this in and mentioning it every fucking time you can? You jelly you didn't get to go or something? STFU already.
    Uhm, no. I'm just very happy that I didn't go. I'm sorry that I have made you asshurt by posting about my happiness by not attending this show. Why do you keep making the majority of your posts about Coughs on Wang? Is it because you're gay for them? Makes you happy? Now don't tell me to shut the fuck up about like 10-15 posts I made unless you shut the fuck up about your 100+ posts.

LOL that picture :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I'm glad you had fun George >:D<
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey Leah how about I tell you to shut the fuck up about that. I too find it odd you keep going out of your way to tell
    People you're not going.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Arlo dis a day to remember play nineteen fifty eight?
    Sorry for the late response, but no I don't believe they did.
    That's discouraging
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hey guys. Im not going to the Motley Crue/Poison tour. Im so happy!
    Hey Leah how about I tell you to shut the fuck up about that. I too find it odd you keep going out of your way to tell
    People you're not going.
    I don't see it as going out of my way but alrightie 8-|
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

You people go retard easily
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Warped Tour @ San Antonio, Texas

This will be a short mini review of the bands I actually got to see live. So don't expect something long and shit.

I must say I had an amazing time working for Century Media and met and hung out with some great people as well. I arrived at the venue at 9am to help set up the tent and tape posters all around the venue. A lot of bands were chilling around the lot and hanging out. Got a chance to meet August Burns Red, Attack Attack, LESS THAN JAKE <33333333333333333, Pepper, and some others. All were very nice and talked with me for a bit. Hands down the dudes from ABR are way to nice lol.

3Oh3-Eh..not my type of thing music wise really. The were fun though and had the crowd having fun.

Asking Alexandria-Actually not that bad at all. The singer can really sing well and they were catchy. I liked some of the songs they played.

Less Than Jake-VERY AWESOME! This was the band I really wanted to see and they delivered. They played 2 cover theme songs haha. Animaniacs and Sponge Bob Square Pants. Songs were pretty funny to see live and people moshing to them was even funnier.

August Burns Red- Amazing! Intense set and the whole place was going ape shit. Violent pits and circle pits galor. I loved the whole set they played and hopefully they come back soon.

The Devil Wears Prada- Awesome set and performance. The whole crowd was going ape shit for them as well. Me and a couple of the merch guys were in the tents headbanging and having a good time during their set.

Winds of Plague-Awesome and brutal. The pits were vicious and the crowd was into it.

Attack! Attack!- Not bad live I must say. I agree with Arlo that the clean vocals singer can't sing worth a shit. Other then that they weren't bad.

After about 6 hours in the sun, I nearly almost died from a heat stroke. I was down and out and drinking loads of water to get better. I just stayed in the tent after that to try and keep my self hydrated and cool. After about another I had to call it quits, because I was just to extremely dehydrated and felt awful. It sucked cause I had an amazing time with the crew and the other guys in the tents and they invited me to the BBQ after the show where the bands and staff hang out and it. I just couldn't though and came home to get better. Missed ADTR which made me very sad. Oh well they will come around again.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You did not see Enter Shikari [-(
    Was busy working son. Could have hung out with them so =;
    But you didn't... They were the best band of the day by far
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    I just saw the ADTR set for your warped tour date \m/
    Not that into Enter Shikari, so no loss for meh :3

I working All Stars Tour as well. Now that one should be real fun as well.
    Lol no
    Not that into Enter Shikari, so no loss for meh :3

I working All Stars Tour as well. Now that one should be real fun as well.
    Did your date get teamed up with Scream The Prayer like Dallas?