Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2012 - Battle Of The Babes/March Madness - CHAMPION is Elisha Cuthbert!

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    That would be cottage cheeze
    difference [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm ok with this. Cuthbert is sexy as fuck.
    I'm ok with it, I just don't know where it came from. She has been out of the spotlight for the most part and I could see it if she had some movie or tv show that was popular where she looked sexy as fuck on it like Portman or Hewitt. It just seemed to come out of nowhere that she won that's allo.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I AM DISSAPOINT
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She is on TV doe, prime time motherfuckers. SHees on a show on fox thats like friends.
    and so it begins again... the WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(( ...my fugly bitch didnt win bitching. fukkov faggots. =;
    elisha cuthbert is disappointing. i don't care how you slice it
    She is on TV doe, prime time motherfuckers. SHees on a show on fox thats like friends.
    I watched that show for awhile just because of her. It's alright, it started getting on my nerves after a while and I stopped watching it. Her character isn't sexy at all doe. She had one episode where she was in a bikini top but other than that her character is dorky-ish. Not at all like Hewitts upcoming show.
    elisha cuthbert is disappointing. i don't care how you slice it
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :((
    I watched that show for awhile just because of her. It's alright, it started getting on my nerves after a while and I stopped watching it. Her character isn't sexy at all doe. She had one episode where she was in a bikini top but other than that her character is dorky-ish. Not at all like Hewitts upcoming show.
    my bad, maybe next time she'll get anal gaped in her next roll.
    my bad, maybe next time she'll get anal gaped in her next roll.
    I'd be ok with that.
    This was taken like a month ago, sexy as fuck....

and so it begins again... the WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(( ...my fugly bitch didnt win bitching. fukkov faggots. =;
    :)) You complained about Scarlett Johansson winning and Keeley Hazell getting knocked out all weekend.
    This was taken like a month ago, sexy as fuck....

I'm not saying she's not hot, she is, and I'm happy she won it over some of the other people that could have, but she just isn't "out there" that much and I don't really know anybody who watches that show. No Maxim covers, no nude or lesbian movie scenes, no gaping anal scenes.
    but then again Keeley Hazell won it last year, and I have no idea who she is or what she does, so I guess my point is invalid.
    :)) You complained about Scarlett Johansson winning and Keeley Hazell getting knocked out all weekend.
    all week? shutup nigga... i barely complained about Keeley all I said is she was knocked out by a jawn with sideburns. Scar-bro I was bitchin about cause shees fugly... I'd rather make out with Catz.
    all weekEND =;
    i wasnt even home saturday bitch =;
    but then again Keeley Hazell won it last year, and I have no idea who she is or what she does, so I guess my point is invalid.
    she's a thoroughbred doe. i don't see how she was beaten this year. the girl is a solid argument for cloning
    Well then you did enough complaining on Sunday for the whole weekend. :P
    she's a thoroughbred doe. i don't see how she was beaten this year. the girl is a solid argument for cloning
    But I still have no idea what she does. I've never seen her or heard of her other than on this website. and for someone like yourself who loves big asses..........she's a no ass kinda chick.