Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your Future

Comments

• Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    I'm still trying to figure that out :-<

I have a whole world of options though but it's frustrating I haven't figured out what I wanna do
    In time you will, there's no rush. I was lucky to figure out what I wanted to do.
    I wish I was that lucky
    Well I guess I wouldn't call it luck, more of I discovered a passion and pursued it at a young age. You just have to find something you love. Anything in mind?
    Mechanic, something in music, photography, special effects, beautician..ect. I just don't know what to do for sure. I'm the kind of person who wants to do it all..but that can't happen :))
    Hahaha unfortunately no, but those all sound like great ideas \:D/ now you just gotta pick what you love the most. I had no idea you were interested in being a mechanic that's cool.
    Eve sincw I was little I loved cars. In middle school I really wanted to be a mechanic. My high school had a whole vocational section with a welding class, collision repair, ect. I had plans on taking every class but non of it ever happened. Freshman were limited in what electives you could take so I took the welding class cuz that's all I could get. Guess I just got lazy and regret it now. Could have got a scholorship or some shit to a mechanical institute.

One thing that turns me off from doing it is I know alot of mechanics, even my Uncle. They all pretty much hate it now. Everyones friends want them to fix their cars for dirt cheap or free, and that gets on their nerves too. Usually they'll agree if the person asking goes out and buys the parts and pays em a little or whatever. My uncle always wanted paid in beer though
    Hahaha (the uncle part) well damn that sucks to hear. That's cool you had a passion for cars though. Special effects would great! :-D working in the movie industry would be amazing, especially if you could make a difference. Think about it, inventing a whole new method special effects, how cool would that be?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i wanna finish school with a masters in animal sciences
    get a job in a zoo and marry Alex :3
    live in NJ and have at least one kid
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
    Not sure. I just take things day by day and so far it's been pretty great. My boyfriend is working so hard to make our future together great so I know whatever happens I'll be happy and that's all that matters. :bz
    imageimage
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    edited March 2012
    ForeverZero13 said: One thing that turns me off from doing it is I know alot of mechanics, even my Uncle. They all pretty much hate it now. Everyones friends want them to fix their cars for dirt cheap or free, and that gets on their nerves too. Usually they'll agree if the person asking goes out and buys the parts and pays em a little or whatever. My uncle always wanted paid in beer though

don't kid yourself. no matter what you become, your friends and family will expect a discount or try to pay you in beer.
    I used to do medical transcription on the side for my buddy who's a chiropractor. he paid me in the giant 1.75 bottles of Jack.
    awhhhhh Courtney
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    wutz matter wif gettin paid in beerz :-??

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    ForeverZero13 said: One thing that turns me off from doing it is I know alot of mechanics, even my Uncle. They all pretty much hate it now. Everyones friends want them to fix their cars for dirt cheap or free, and that gets on their nerves too. Usually they'll agree if the person asking goes out and buys the parts and pays em a little or whatever. My uncle always wanted paid in beer though

don't kid yourself. no matter what you become, your friends and family will expect a discount or try to pay you in beer.
    I used to do medical transcription on the side for my buddy who's a chiropractor. he paid me in the giant 1.75 bottles of Jack.
    Alot of people even expect shit for free. Like gtfo
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    My future is as follows:

Kill People, Burn Shit, Fuck School #YOLO
    edited March 2012
    that future sounds a bit odd
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Right now, my only plan is to fucking graduate. Need to focus on that right now.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    What you did there. I see it.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    My future is as follows:

Kill People, Burn Shit, Fuck School #YOLO
    so ure joining the Military good man \m/

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    tim is in the process of hooking me up with a killer job at vanilla full time
    if diz was true why would you be posting on his website about how you had to buy real piss to pass drug test

:-?
    What you did there. I see it.
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    oh and my chance to dream about what i wanna do left a long time ago....i started working full time to support myself at 16....so i have to take what is there...factory work for the win!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    tim is in the process of hooking me up with a killer job at vanilla full time
    if diz was true why would you be posting on his website about how you had to buy real piss to pass drug test

:-?
    that was for a different business venture
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Im also thinking about living alone in an abandoned cabin in the middle of a forest... and eventually becoming an urban legend.

:|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Im also thinking about living alone in an abandoned cabin in the middle of a forest... and eventually becoming an urban legend.

:|
    The guy who never jerked around..
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Waiting til my daughter goes to school.. so I can go BACK to school, and do something, anything. and not work at dunkin donuts forever.