Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MrPerfect said:
    r.i.p daryl 
    i dont think so... I bet the biggest they go is Carol.
    Did some inet snooping for spoilers and the best I could come up with is Jessie for sure dies in season finale. Pete will knife her, after she gets in between him and Rick, and then Rick will put a bullet in Pete.

There are rumors Maggie might die due to Wolves or standing up for rick, also Juddith, possibly Abraham

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,696 spicy boy
    man this season has been terrible. 
    Better than the last two seasons.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    man this season has been terrible. 
    Better than the last two seasons.

eh season 4 was alright. at least there was some fucking conflict. there has really been nothing after the first couple episodes other than boring ass dialog. 

worst season since 2 thats for sure. cant decide whats worse. season 5 or 2
    worst season since 2 thats for sure. cant decide whats worse. season 5 or 2
    you're insane. The Trough scene at Terminus was probably the greatest single episode since the first season. And the whole Terminus storyline was excellent. all that is Season 5 braugh

Season 2 and this one were the best. 

3 sucked cock. And 4 was all hit or miss.
    The dialogue has been interesting this season as well. There's lots of struggle but its internal, which makes characterization interesting.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Soap opera with zombies
    Season 2 and this one were the best. 

3 sucked cock. And 4 was all hit or miss.
    2 kinda sucked mostly because there was a huge drop off in quality between season 1 and seasons 2-5. There is a reason for that though.... The first season was mostly written, directed, and the TV adaption controlled by Frank Darabont. If you are not aware of who Frank is, he also directed The Shawshank Redemption. Needless to say, Frank had excellent vision, and script writing. Once he left the show, it took a sharp hit to quality.
    SUH said:
    Soap opera with zombies
    once again... thats the point.
    The comics are basically the same way, but can get away with more because its in a comic than TV. The zombies mean nothing in the comics anymore. Its all about people vs people. 

The games are heading towards that direction too. A lot more people vs people interaction in Season 2 than Season 1 of Telltale's games. 
    I said aside from the first couple episodes wake :|
    The dialogue has been interesting this season as well. There's lots of struggle but its internal, which makes characterization interesting.
    maybe you should watch a vince gilligan show. Then you might actually lean what good dialog and developing characters actually is. 

They have developed absolutely nothing character wise the whole second 1/2 of the season. 
    They have developed absolutely nothing character wise the whole second 1/2 of the season. 
    Are you retarded? Sasha and Rick both losing it. Michonne coming to terms with trying to be civilized again. Tyrese's whole mental episode. Daryl being accepted into another group. Carl getting feelings for a female unit. Carol becoming a heartless bitch. 

maybe you should watch a vince gilligan show. Then you might actually lean what good dialog and developing characters actually is. 

I don't know who Vince Gilligan is. 
    Yeah and the way its been written is terrible. Along with the acting lol. Rick's whole crying in the streets last night was cringe worthy. 
    :-| 

Does anyone watch talking dead? I was surprised to learn that Carl only films walking dead on the weekends and during the week he goes to public school. Like holy shit that dude probably gets laid by whoever he wants at that school. I can't even imagine being that famous and still going to public school
    Does anyone watch talking dead? I was surprised to learn that Carl only films walking dead on the weekends and during the week he goes to public school. Like holy shit that dude probably gets laid by whoever he wants at that school. I can't even imagine being that famous and still going to public school
    He has a Twitch account too. I follow him. He only plays League of Lesbians though - gay.