Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Grilled Cheeze

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont fight people and im not even mad at him, just pointing out his bitch move.. im a lover not a fighter
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thank you wake, I asked her a few times to leave me alone before I started talking shit. She's just one of those cunts that love drama. That's probably why she doesn't really have real life friends but web friends and bfs. People can only handle drama filled people for so long.
    Yeah I saw that. I think probably the only reason why you shouldnt have said it was because she wanted you too. She feeds off of the drama and playing the part of the victim. I personally view your comments as you feeding into what she wanted, and for that you shouldnt have done it... but you also should apologize for it. fuck that.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    naw your a bitch sorry dood
    Your opinion, guess how much i care
    Thank you wake, I asked her a few times to leave me alone before I started talking shit. She's just one of those cunts that love drama. That's probably why she doesn't really have real life friends but web friends and bfs. People can only handle drama filled people for so long.
    Yeah I saw that. I think probably the only reason why you shouldnt have said it was because she wanted you too. She feeds off of the drama and playing the part of the victim. I personally view your comments as you feeding into what she wanted, and for that you shouldnt have done it... but you also should apologize for it. fuck that.
    Good point, ok hey Nola I'm sorry I played into her bullshit and said what she wanted me to say, how's that?
    i dont fight people and im not even mad at him, just pointing out his bitch move.. im a lover not a fighter
    Sounds scared to me
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fighting is for the mentally weak
    fighting is for the mentally weak
    Go tell Anderson silva that
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    no buttsechz fer abby b-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Gonna have buttsechz tonight after work lol my girl is coming over
    u has a girl, i thought you were ghay :-??

[-(

blue turbins

u has a girl, i thought you were ghay :-??
    Now why would you ever think that? She's more of my steady fuck buddy, no labels makes things easier.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Abba is a bitch. Boys stand by what they said no matter how wrong they are, not men.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Abba is a bitch. Boys stand by what they said no matter how wrong they are, not men.
    ya if he said he was ghay then niggaz iz ghay [-(

[-(

blue turbins

I wasn't wrong stfu don't care what you think
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't talk, make fun of, or use dead loved ones as ammo no matter what the circumstance. No matter what, to me, that's wrong
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    Lol Abby mad. Keep taking your steady Ls son.
    I wouldn't talk, make fun of, or use dead loved ones as ammo no matter what the circumstance. No matter what, to me, that's wrong
    I just don't see it that way, I think anything is fair game if you start talking shit. Once you cross the mutual respect line nothing is off limits imo.
    Lol Abby mad. Keep taking your steady Ls son.
    Speaking of Ls look at your pic. Big ass L on your face
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I just don't see it that way, I think anything is fair game if you start talking shit. Once you cross the mutual respect line nothing is off limits imo.
    That's not how I see it. You'll get what's comin in the end though
    imageimage