Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Grilled Cheeze

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    She could throw blows at you but isn't...
    Blows?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    cry
    Wernt you told to leave me alone since you snitched on me for making fun of dead people. Don't act all tough now snitch
    huh?
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    She could throw stuff like how you lost a baby in your face, but isn't. Example of a blow..I thought everyone knew what people meant when they used blow in that way
    imageimage
    She could throw stuff like how you lost a baby in your face, but isn't. Example of a blow..I thought everyone knew what people meant when they used blow in that way
    Difference is I don't care. I'm glad about it, best decision I ever made. I thought blow might be some forum thing, I get that.
    cry
    Wernt you told to leave me alone since you snitched on me for making fun of dead people. Don't act all tough now snitch
    huh?
    Playing dumb I see. Ok we can pretend.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    abbadon should know by now there are lines you dont cross in life unless you want everyone to think your a complete asshole.. its just that simple its called human respect and is not that hard to understand
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    no i seriously honestly have no idea what your talking about
    i didnt tell anyone anything
    imageimage
    imo if abbadon is a real man he would appologize and quit being such a bitch.. man up dood
    abbadon should know by now there are lines you dont cross in life unless you want everyone to think your a complete asshole.. its just that simple its called human respect and is not that hard to understand
    I can be a complete asshole, fuck lines. I do respect other humans but that's not a human it's a cunt so it gets no respect. That's not hard to understand.
    imo if abbadon is a real man he would appologize and quit being such a bitch.. man up dood
    I don't ever really apologize. If I said it I probably ment it and it would be a lie to say sorry for things I'm not sorry for. That's a bitch move. Man up would be standing by your actions.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    And so it begins

*meant
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ehhh.... I typically agree, but Bianca welcomes it. It gives her the fuel she needs to justify her shitty behavior. My give-a-fucks with anyone crossing that line with her is about around zero now.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    don't apologize
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Friday drama brewing at the mayhem forums.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited March 2012
    well what makes someone a real man in this world is not strength or toughness.. its doing the right thing..doint the right thing in life is hard so only the strong do the right thing when weak bitches do the easier wrong thing..you chose to do the easier wrong thing so you should man up and apologize..that is what a real man would do..i dont like bianca but if i did a bitch move like you did i would apologize, just like george did..apparantely george is more of a man than you
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    mod enters thread...looks around....doesn't give a shyt....leaves thread
    Ehhh.... I typically agree, but Bianca welcomes it. It gives her the fuel she needs to justify her shitty behavior. My give-a-fucks with anyone crossing that line with her is about around zero now.
    Thank you wake, I asked her a few times to leave me alone before I started talking shit. She's just one of those cunts that love drama. That's probably why she doesn't really have real life friends but web friends and bfs. People can only handle drama filled people for so long.
    well what makes someone a real man in this world is not strength or toughness.. its doing the right thing..doint the right thing in life is hard so only the strong do the right thing when weak bitches do the easier wrong thing..you chose to do the easier wrong thing so you should man up and apologize..that is what a real man would do..i dont like bianca but if i did a bitch move like you did i would apologize, just like george did..apparantely george is more of a man than you
    But I'm not the least bit sorry, I would keep it up but got snitched on and got threatened to get banned. Real men stand by their actions even when they are considered wrong by others. I would be being disingenuous to myself if I said I was sorry and if you have to be real with anyone it should be yourself not some cunt on a forum.
    naw your a bitch sorry dood
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nola you should come to rock on the range and fight abba
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!