Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

soda.

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I drink like one pop a month so I'm not worried about it. My parents switched from regular pepsi to diet when i was a kid and they told me if i want to still drink regular pepsi i can buy it. Needless to say I switched too. Once you start drinking diet you can't really go back to regular, because it just tastes too sweet and pretty disgusting.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
    Interesting. The only beverage I've ever called Coke was...well, Coke. But then again, that's what the majority of the people down here drink. So maybe that's what the map was insinuating. Sprite is Sprite, DP is DP, etc... Just call the shit by name. Pepsi products are rather nonexistent.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I drink at least one can a day.... ima die early. Lol.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    iv heard that its in texas they call everything coke.....i bet its confusing when your trying to get some líneas
    Why the hell would anyone drink diet? It's so much worse
    Because it's a bit better for you and not as sweet. Regular pop is waaaaaaaaaaayy too sweet for my tastes.
    It's really not better for you at all...

I consider having less calories better for you so therefore it definitely is.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
    iv heard that its in texas they call everything coke.....i bet its confusing when your trying to get some líneas

I've been all over Texas and then some. I've never heard anybody call Dr. Pepper - Coke.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Diet isn't any better for you than regular lol.

Diet pepsi is the only thing ever in my moms house so I usually stick to water. Whenever I go to my dads we just get whatever we feel like getting at the time.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

I've been all over Texas and then some. I've never heard anybody call Dr. Pepper - Coke.
    yeah like i said iv never been there so i have no idea...i think dirtball is the one who said he calls everything coke but im not sure

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It can cause weight gain, headaches, heart problems, and alot of other worse shit. I don't feel like googling it so if you want to know you can find out yourself. Just because it's less sugar doesn't mean it's better for you. Also, I can't drink diet. It tastes horrible to me. Only one I'm close to being ok with is Diet Dr. Pepper and will only drink it if I have to
    imageimage
    It can cause weight gain, headaches, heart problems, and alot of other worse shit. I don't feel like googling it so if you want to know you can find out yourself. Just because it's less sugar doesn't mean it's better for you. Also, I can't drink diet. It tastes horrible to me. Only one I'm close to being ok with is Diet Dr. Pepper and will only drink it if I have to
    It's definitely not worse than regular pop, but not much better as far as that stuff that you mentioned goes, if you drink too much of it. However it is better for you if you are worried about sugar and calorie intake. Like I said I drink maybe one a month, so it doesn't matter much to me. Regular pop is just disgusting to me now after having diet for so many years.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    62 new posts, kids i am proud!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep

yeah like i said iv never been there so i have no idea...i think dirtball is the one who said he calls everything coke but im not sure

No

Soda or gtfo
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Code Red FTW
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    If peoples are so worried about calorie intake and suger, they wouldn't drink any pop at all. Including diet
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fountain code red is good but from a bottle its get wayyy to flat to fast
    Soda > Pop

Coke > Pepsi
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Sodie-pop
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    fountain code red is good but from a bottle its get wayyy to flat to fast
    Yeah ive noticed that... still taste good though :-bd
    I've never had Code Red go flat fast in a bottle
    imageimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Im just saying when I ask for a coke, and if they carry Pepsi, the server is always very apologetic. Like she is almost embarrassed that they would carry Pepsi.
    yes and if you ask for a pepsi somewhere that only sells coke, they too are apologetic about it. it has to do with providing good service rather then the brand of the products they serve.