Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Man! The rest are allllllll sheep!

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i really wanted to go to that rally today
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i would set womens rights back 50 years :bz
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    Would we haz pollz?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited February 2012
    but then you won't have a sugar momma...
    sure i would cuz prostitution would be legal :bz
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    What if this forum ran the cuntry?
    Erik would deport erryone so he could make all the laws.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    the irony in daynas post is she wont vote for paul cuz of his stance on abortion yet berates people on saying that the persident doesnt even hold the power to effectively change issues like abortion
    republican controlled congress = a congress who would like to make abortion illegal, combine that with a president who supports this idea and what do you get?
    an unfair law that will piss me off. I will say again, I don't care what he claims so don't preach that crap again.
    Except dr. Paul isn't really a Republican he's just running as one because that what our fucked up system forced him to do. He would never sign a law outlawing abortion, or most other thing for that matter. It's a personal medical operation, no business of the government. If it's not expressed in the constitution it's a state right issue, period.
    and your only reason why his promises are empty is because he is a politician?
    why are his promises empty tho? youve never answered that before
    why are his promises empty tho? youve never answered that before
    He has never done anything different than what he claimed he was going to do. And don't try to send us to that site again, I could show you a bunch saying tons of things about Obama and bush but doesn't make them true.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Leah takes a huge L yet again. Kill yourself if you're that negative about your life that you want the whole country nuked.
    so because he made a personal choice that he doesnt like abortions cuz he was an OBGYN doctor and saw first hand the troubles and difficulties of abortions you then qualify as a person who gives out 'empty promises'? sounds to me like you just are going to hate this man no matter what so i guess it is best to just further on ignore your political opinion as biased and not objective and just move on with my day
    because of his beliefs and human nature. I don't believe for a second that if posed with the choice, he would choose to allow woman to have the choice on who fucks up her reproductive system or how it is fucked up or that if violated, she should just have to deal with it.

Never, will I support someone with those views alone. No matter what bs they spew saying they wouldn't impose their beliefs. Having the belief is good enough for me to not give another lick of my attention to the campaign.

I don't care how stupid it sounds to base it off one thing, but that one thing will always be extremely important to me. If you were a woman and you were raped, would you not want the choice to abort the abomination growing inside of you? I know I would want the freedom of that choice.

I just don't understand one issue voters. My mom is the same way but opposite, she is super pro life and that's all that matters. I refuse to be that way it just seems ignorant to me ( see Erik that's how that word is used). He is a dr. And a obgyn at that, I think he understands the risk and issue better than any other. I also think his medical background would cause him not to sign anything like that. If you allow the government to decide that medical procedure where will it stop? RP understands government doesn't stop once it starts invading your privacy, biggest reason I don't believe he would sign it.
    that site is pure trash..
    abbadon 1
    dayna 0
    I'm just saying you can't trust a left wing site to give you realistic info on a "R" don't get me wrong I read a lot of right wing shit but I know it's biased going in.
    givezz a fukk [-(
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the only thing you need to know about politics is the right to bear arms **==
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i would never be elected president cuz my number one stance would bemuch tougher gun control
    so because he made a personal choice that he doesnt like abortions cuz he was an OBGYN doctor and saw first hand the troubles and difficulties of abortions you then qualify as a person who gives out 'empty promises'? sounds to me like you just are going to hate this man no matter what so i guess it is best to just further on ignore your political opinion as biased and not objective and just move on with my day
    There's more depth to it, but that's the main surface of my dislike for him.
    You don't have a uterus so I don't expect you to understand the sort of terror this sort of belief can bring to a woman.
    Please don't be ^so close minded to think just because I have a dick I can't understand this issue and the emotions around it.
    I'm just saying you can't trust a left wing site to give you realistic info on a "R" don't get me wrong I read a lot of right wing shit but I know it's biased going in.
    even though this "left wing site" is based out of a "right winged state"
    ok.
    They have bad news for both democrats and republicans.
    I posted a link to ONE part of the site, that is NOT the entire site. Obviously.
    I live in left wing state yet I don't agree with them. The state a political website is from has nothing to do with the content. it really is a left wing site.