Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Calling all fatfucks...

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    \m/
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I've lost 6 lbs. within the last week B-)
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bitchmade faggot.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    For about two solid weeks I fell off the wagon hardcore. Started when I spent two days looking for a car and didn't have any time to work out and had fast food. Then I just didn't work out or did minimal as shit and ate terribly. Like super terrible to the point where I felt sick of myself when I was done lol.

Anyway once I finally got back into working out, I was terrified to look at the scale. I was down to 225 and I was sure I had to be over 230 again, and if I saw that I'd flip shit...Some reason I decided to jump on the scale. 221. What the actual fuck. In no way am I complaining, I just know my metabolism is bitchmade so I don't get it.
    image Photobucket
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I felt like i lost 3 pounds after a shit i took the other day, but i didn't, it was just a hollow shit

:-<
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    started working out this week....i decided i don't wanna die when im 50 so i should get in shape....plus iv been pretty down lately so i figured i should start doing something positive so it should help in the long run

just started with crunches and push ups....i gotta get my strength back up i am weak as fuck right now
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Start with cardio and burn off the fat first, mix SOME resistance with it.

Anyways, nice, at least you're doing something about it and realize how unhealthy being fat is, hopefully you stick to it.
    Fuck that, lift big while you shed the fat. You will look way better when your done. Congrats you guys, keep at it and it will pay off. Please keep us updated on your progress.
    yeah i plan on lifting....im going to start slow tho cause i am way out of shape...like i said push ups and crunches for a bit....and hauling around 70 bags of shingles lol
    Hauling shingles is legit as fuck dude. There aren't many fat roofers out there lol.
    yeah that shit is heavy and a roof is hot as fuck
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I don't actually deal with them on a roof, but I'm always re-stacking and organizing pallets of shingles or loading them up for guests...fun shit. A lot easier when a contractor or someone comes in and orders a full pallet rather than loading some odd number by hand haha
    image Photobucket
    peepz can call me fat all they want....but i get pissed when people call me lazy...i will do any tough job for some extra cash....im an animal when i do it to lol
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I been on the wagon hard, running cardio workouts, eating a hell of a lot better! I'm feeling so good recently, it's weird cause I work my butt of only lose a few lbs but I just feel a lot better! It's awesome!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Jobe said:

Hauling shingles is legit as fuck dude. There aren't many fat roofers out there lol.

day ain too bright either

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I been on the wagon hard, running cardio workouts, eating a hell of a lot better! I'm feeling so good recently, it's weird cause I work my butt of only lose a few lbs but I just feel a lot better! It's awesome!
    Kick ass dude, glad you're still at it. I think its amazing that no matter how shitty you feel, a good solid workout can make you feel like a million bucks when its done and those positive feelings will start to spread out in other areas of your life, simply because yoiu feel so much better.
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip

Jobe said:

day ain too bright either
    that's from breathing in all the fumes from the hot tar
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I am pissed as fuck. I look around at all of the people shortening their lies by smoking and how fucking selfish it is for them to shorten their lives and take that time away from their kids also causing them pain when they have health complications and it upsets everyone and worries them. I am taking this anger and turning it around on myself I will not do the same shit by being unfit. Changes are coming for me. Fuck this.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited August 2012
    i haz no kidz :-?? so givz a fukk [-(

besides i know peepz in their 80s who smoked all their lifvz and still smokin :-??

[-(

blue turbins

edited August 2012

I am pissed as fuck. I look around at all of the people shortening their lies by smoking and how fucking selfish it is for them to shorten their lives and take that time away from their kids also causing them pain when they have health complications and it upsets everyone and worries them. I am taking this anger and turning it around on myself I will not do the same shit by being unfit. Changes are coming for me. Fuck this.

apez iz mad at people killing themselvez he must cur bout peoplez alot him and mother thersa then he curz so much bout thier kidz too... heez so curing

i hope people die [-(

[-(

blue turbins