Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

5 Health Benefits of Masturbation

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012
    also... i didnt know wine was all into jesus.

And most people that accept JC as god, believe that JC came to earth and died on the cross so people could get to heaven without the ridiculous things called for in the OT. You dont need to sacrifice your first born anymore because JC did that
    Definitely not all in on Jesus, it's just a fascination of mine. I love learning about little fucked up things people like to believe, like God, etc.
    So no. It is not biblical to state that masturbation is a sin. Anyone doing so is twisting the bible to their own means.
    Wowee, there's an established institution that does just that!

No, you're right, it's interpretation based that the bible forbids masturbation, but I was just defending MC's belief that his holy text forbids it, which I personally think it does.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    also... i didnt know wine was all into jesus.

And most people that accept JC as god, believe that JC came to earth and died on the cross so people could get to heaven without the ridiculous things called for in the OT. You dont need to sacrifice your first born anymore because JC did that
    Definitely not all in on Jesus, it's just a fascination of mine. I love learning about little fucked up things people like to believe, like God, etc.
    Well that's fine, but I dont see why you'd want to play devils advocate here and give MC any small string to hang his beliefs by. MC wants to believe in God, im fine with that.... but when he wants to start making outrageous claims like masturbation is morally wrong because God says so, then it is our duty as friends (or whatever we are) to correct his error. Or at least point out that there is no biblical basis for his belief that masturbation is morally wrong. Because there isnt.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Religion hurts my brain.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Religion hurts my brain.
    lol. that's what they are hoping for. It's a giant circle group whose sole purpose is to run circles in logic on the hopes that it hurts your brain and you say "Fine... Jesus Christ! I'll believe in god okay? just take my 10% and leave me alone already!!!"
    Religion hurts my brain.
    lol. that's what they are hoping for. It's a giant circle group whose sole purpose is to run circles in logic on the hopes that it hurts your brain and you say "Fine... Jesus Christ! I'll believe in god okay? just take my 10% and leave me alone already!!!"
    That's sounds about right.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    for those who believe god created everything with his invisible hands, if god supposedly didn't want sex or masturbation to be used for pleasure, he would not have made it feel good.
    That and why would he give women a clitoris? It does NOTHING else except make you feel good.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    If fapping should take a dude 3 minutes I must be desensitized as fuck... it takes me like 30
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    you're doing it wrong
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    not wrong,just too much
    Hope you at least switch arms then.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I switched to my left when doing time in hopes to make things more exciting.
    Instead it made it difficult.
    But I persisted and mastered masterbating.

I am ambidextrious when fapping.
    i need to do that...im getting carpel tunnel

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    technically your right Wake. The only commandment's Jesus gave were basically to belive in him and accept him as our lord and savior, and to obey the 10 Commandments. and while neither of them directly say masterbation is bad, i connect it to lust and sexual sin.

I accept that we as human beings ALL do things wrong. I'm not perfect. I sin all the time. Regardless, I can avoid and resist masterbation, so I do.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol he wont even get the tip in
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited February 2012
    you'll be sorry when you only last 5 seconds in the sack
    doubtful
    Lol he wont even get the tip in
    probable, if i actually do have sex
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Doubtful? No, you'll last less then 20 seconds guaranteed. Five seconds is highly possible since you're against fapping
    imageimage
    doubtful i'll be sorry*
    i aint catholic...
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    He's gonna be a master debater or a serial killer haha.
    All my pastors are allowed to have sex n have kids and a family and whatnot