Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

5 Health Benefits of Masturbation

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2012
    jesus christ, you realize that it is HUMAN NATURE to masterbate...what the fuck do you think wet dreams are? its when you arent doing your natural business so your body takes care of it for you...
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012

1. Your lusting over a thought or image while you provide sexual pleasure to yourself. Thats what
    2. You have to piss and shit. Plus its in a toliet and is as sanitary as possible. People dont HAVE to wack it.
    3. Yes
    4. Idk. It seems selfish to me to pleasure ones self sexually
    Jesus Christ never once said that masturbation was a sin. If you happen to believe it is morally wrong, that is 100% on you and/or the church that is brainwashing you telling you it is wrong. Specifically Jesus stated that the Absolute number one rule you must follow is

1. Love the lord your god.

And the second most important rule is

2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

And the other rules that are not nearly as important (according to christ himself) is

3. dont steal
    4. dont murder
    5. dont have sex with married people
    6. dont covet your neighbors shit
    7. dont say false shit against others
    8. dont be a brat to your parents
    9. if you get pissed, dont say "Jesus fucking christ"
    10. dont worship any other gods.

Something like that. That is sin. no where in there does it says jacking off is bad. So you wanna say that? Fine, it isnt biblical though.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Is MC the future bind/torture/kill guy. I think so.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i think mc also needs to look up the definition of selfish lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    i'm always intrigued by open relationships because i've never been in one.
    it's definitely not working out for my friend though. :(
    it's not for everyone. part of how we ended up this way was because we were friends first, lovers second. i was hanging out with her, drinking and what-not well before we ever hooked up. even if the sexual portion of our relationship withered, we'd still stay together because we're best friends.
    My relationship has only been partially open, not sure if full on open would work for us either, but at times it's intriguing to think of the possibilities.
    i think it's fuckin' sweet. i'm allowed to do whatever i want as long as i don't bring it home...unless we do it together. we've participated in 2 orgies together. there's a girl at the gas station that i buy blunts at that checks out my girlfriend every time she comes in. we're about to invite her over \:D/
    I would be super pissed off to watch another man nail my woman,... especially if he was better and bigger than me.

She better keep doing it in secret.
    it's not a big deal for me cuz i got a dick like a horse and a tongue like a tornado. tbh, i've never seen a dude with a bigger dick than me irl. it's not even an issue.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Swinging can easily kill a bad relationship but can strengthen a good one.
    Helps You see the grass is not always greener on the other side
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm always intrigued by open relationships because i've never been in one.
    it's definitely not working out for my friend though. :(
    it's not for everyone. part of how we ended up this way was because we were friends first, lovers second. i was hanging out with her, drinking and what-not well before we ever hooked up. even if the sexual portion of our relationship withered, we'd still stay together because we're best friends.
    My relationship has only been partially open, not sure if full on open would work for us either, but at times it's intriguing to think of the possibilities.
    i think it's fuckin' sweet. i'm allowed to do whatever i want as long as i don't bring it home...unless we do it together. we've participated in 2 orgies together. there's a girl at the gas station that i buy blunts at that checks out my girlfriend every time she comes in. we're about to invite her over \:D/
    I would be super pissed off to watch another man nail my woman,... especially if he was better and bigger than me.

She better keep doing it in secret.
    it's not a big deal for me cuz i got a dick like a horse and a tongue like a tornado. tbh, i've never seen a dude with a bigger dick than me irl. it's not even an issue.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jesus Christ never once said that masturbation was a sin. If you happen to believe it is morally wrong, that is 100% on you and/or the church that is brainwashing you telling you it is wrong. Specifically Jesus stated that the Absolute number one rule you must follow is

And the other rules that are not nearly as important (according to christ himself) is

3. dont steal
    4. dont murder

Something like that. That is sin. no where in there does it says jacking off is bad. So you wanna say that? Fine, it isnt biblical though.
    I mean, Jesus didn't say any of that stuff, God did.

Besides, the Bible does forbid masturbation, in a sense. Genesis 38, the story of Onan, where Onan was killed for pulling out of a woman so she doesn't get pregnant. "What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also." The act of spilling seed without the intent to get pregnant is a sin.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012
    They clearly were misinformed back then. I bet if it were to be written over again, it would be encouraged! :-bd
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i ejaculated on a bible once. wonder if that counts :-?
    lol spilling seed
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    A jerking a day keeps the doctor away

3. dont steal
    4. dont murder

I mean, Jesus didn't say any of that stuff, God did.

Besides, the Bible does forbid masturbation, in a sense. Genesis 38, the story of Onan, where Onan was killed for pulling out of a woman so she doesn't get pregnant. "What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also." The act of spilling seed without the intent to get pregnant is a sin.
    Jesus most certainly did say those things. He may not have listed the 10 commandments again, but he spoke about their relevance and importance.

Matthew 22:36-40

New International Version (NIV)
    36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Swinging can easily kill a bad relationship but can strengthen a good one.
    Helps You see the grass is not always greener on the other side
    Also, take into count how many people own up to cheating on their spouse. I'd rather know who my husband was fucking than have him meet some chick off the internet, forget a condom, and get an STD then have me get it.

Besides, the Bible does forbid masturbation, in a sense. Genesis 38, the story of Onan, where Onan was killed for pulling out of a woman so she doesn't get pregnant. "What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also."
    The Pull-out method is not masturbation. Sorry.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip

Besides, the Bible does forbid masturbation, in a sense. Genesis 38, the story of Onan, where Onan was killed for pulling out of a woman so she doesn't get pregnant. "What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also."
    Hands free masturbation!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was what Onan specifically did, but what God forbids is the spilling of seed, which is what masturbation is.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    also... i didnt know wine was all into jesus.

And most people that accept JC as god, believe that JC came to earth and died on the cross so people could get to heaven without the ridiculous things called for in the OT. You dont need to sacrifice your first born anymore because JC did that
    That was what Onan specifically did, but what God forbids is the spilling of seed, which is what masturbation is.
    God also required sacrificing to get to heaven. A lot of what was requited of OT god is null and void because Jesus sacrifice himself on the cross. Don't make me defend what I just said because I think it is all bullshit. However modern day Christianity is built on the teachings of Jesus Christ, as he supersedes some of the older laws.

Still even in the OT, the 10 commandments were the most important things. 9 of those commandments carried over to the NT, and Jesus spoke on the importance of those laws. Breaking those laws results in sin that must be forgiven. If masturbation was so important, it would be a commandment. It is not. Furthermore Jesus himself said what the most important commandment is, the second most important, and said all others were equal (ie.. tied for third)

So no. It is not biblical to state that masturbation is a sin. Anyone doing so is twisting the bible to their own means.