Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

25 Extremely Upsetting Reactions To Chris Brown At The Grammys

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Don't call people hypocrites when you prove you are one yourself daily. Use something else you haven't used a billion times already. I agree with everything Satan, Ape, and Nola have said about this
    imageimage
    They are. Even their names are dumb...unless they're using their real name their mama gave em. And money doesn't matter in this does it? They don't promote positive shit in their songs like rap from 20 years ago did
    Rap from 20 years ago was wayyyy worse....
    Depends on where you look
    Most of the rap back then was by rappers on the streets rappin bout prostitutes, drugs, murder, ect... real shit. Most rappers today just rap about making it big, money and pussy.
    There was more then just gangster rap you know. And rappers today I just can't listen to...it's the same bs and it's old

imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are. Even their names are dumb...unless they're using their real name their mama gave em. And money doesn't matter in this does it? They don't promote positive shit in their songs like rap from 20 years ago did
    Rap from 20 years ago was wayyyy worse....
    Depends on where you look
    Most of the rap back then was by rappers on the streets rappin bout prostitutes, drugs, murder, ect... real shit. Most rappers today just rap about making it big, money and pussy.
    There was more then just gangster rap you know. And rappers today I just can't listen to...it's the same bs and it's old

All I remember about the early 90's was gangster rap. And Will Smith, lol...
    I remember gangster rap, the more positive type, and will smith tapped it out with willennium
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The violence in Hip Hop was in the 90's you stupid ass broad. We off that. That shit's dead. Violence isn't relevant in Hip Hop anymore. Your Metal is 10x more violent, so shut the fuck up.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Only music I listen to has healthy Christian themes to it.
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Violence isn't relevant in Hip Hop anymore.
    lol somehow I doubt that.
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I'll crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga B.o.B is in
    And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus
    And won't stop until the cops come in

SO NOT VIOLENT.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the point is not the violence, i dont blame manso for columbine just like i dont blame rap black violence now adays... but if you mean to tell me that these arppers dont have any influence on its listeners then your retarded. would you ever be sippin on dangerous drugs if it wasnt for rap? umm no... i dont see metalheads doing anything cannibal corpse tells them to do or i dont see any metal heads burning down churches.. i do see rappers though doing things counterproductive to society on a daily basis and there fans most certainly imitate that

SO NOT VIOLENT.
    You're retarded. One, I already mentioned Tyler. Two, like I said, any violence in his lyrics are more fantasy and shit, stories about being a serial killer. He doesn't do "I BUST CAPS IN YO ASS I'M A G" shit. And go ahead and don't believe it. Out of my 20 favorite artists, only one (OFWGKTA) has any extremely violent lyrics. So be ignorant, I don't care. Violence in Hip Hop is primarily dead. That's not what's big, just like baggy clothes, shit's dead. We off that.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    20 favorite artists
    =))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    teh fukk iz chris brown :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Damn nigga, stop being so salty and crusty and shit.

SO NOT VIOLENT.
    You're retarded. One, I already mentioned Tyler. Two, like I said, any violence in his lyrics are more fantasy and shit, stories about being a serial killer. He doesn't do "I BUST CAPS IN YO ASS I'M A G" shit. And go ahead and don't believe it. Out of my 20 favorite artists, only one (OFWGKTA) has any extremely violent lyrics. So be ignorant, I don't care. Violence in Hip Hop is primarily dead. That's not what's big, just like baggy clothes, shit's dead. We off that.
    20 favorite artists
    =))
    Problem?

SO NOT VIOLENT.
    20 favorite artists
    =))
    Problem?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Rap is not welcome in the kingdom of our lord Jesus Christ. Repent and be saved Erik.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Rap is not welcome in the kingdom of our lord Jesus Christ. Repent and be saved Erik.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rap is poison! It makes kids salty, ignorant and drug prone!
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Rap is poison! It makes kids salty, ignorant and drug prone!
    so does religion but who counts on it :-??

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)