Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

25 Extremely Upsetting Reactions To Chris Brown At The Grammys

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    most definitely
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i agree. and it's not *just* rap music, but all pop music that's dumbing people down. it just happens that rap *is* pop music right now. almost every song is like "let's get fucked up and hit the club". the disney channel doesn't help either, tbh. every show i see on that raggedy network has a bunch of dumbass kids trying to weasel their way out of responsibility. they're getting at children early with unassuming methods.

back to rap: public enemy and krs-one, among others, were promoting education and awareness. rap needs to get back to that.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yea imo public enemy is the best rap group to ever exist
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i agree. and it's not *just* rap music, but all pop music that's dumbing people down. it just happens that rap *is* pop music right now. almost every song is like "let's get fucked up and hit the club". the disney channel doesn't help either, tbh. every show i see on that raggedy network has a bunch of dumbass kids trying to weasel their way out of responsibility. they're getting at children early with unassuming methods.
    Totally. Every show is LOL THESE KIDS R SO COOL AND THEIR PARENTS R SO STUPID
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I blame rap music.
    when i was younger, i would've thought that was an absolutely ridiculous assertion. but these days, rap music is all about being dumb and playing into the bullshit ghetto trap. i can't think of any other music where being a poor, uneducated loser gets you status
    Lol, you've got to be kidding me. Like I said, Hip Hop has moved away from that. There's the few big trap artists, Waka Flocka, Young Jeezy, French Montana, Rick Ross, Etc. But A: That's the life they actually lived, in the ghetto (Except for Rick Ross, he's as fake as it gets.), and B: Those aren't even close to the pinnacle of mainstream. The biggest and most mainstream Hip Hop artists aren't even close to trap and ghetto shit, image and Music wise. Lil Wayne, while a Blood, doesn't even have many trap and gang lyrics anymore, his biggest hit last year was "How To Love" for fuck's sake. Then Kanye, not G at all. Drake, all heartbreak Music, not even close to trap shit. Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, etc. I could go on. None of these cats have a trap image at all. This is why I say you're ignorant. Shit's not like that anymore.
    Also, don't believe any of them are poor, son. Considering any of them have more money than everyone on this forum combined.
    edited February 2012
    Cut off.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Also, Hip Hop's not to blame for this. Y'all sound more ignorant than "OMG MANSON MADE DAT DOOD SHOOT UP HIZ SKOOL.".

It's just a case of horny sluts acting like groupies, willing to do anything to have some fame in their pussy.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dude Erik, rap is to blame for everything don't be stupid. Little white kids are destroying a genre and America at the same time by glorifying the use of Ebonics and violence. You're the ignorant one here.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Dude Erik, rap is to blame for everything don't be stupid. Little white kids are destroying a genre and America at the same time by glorifying the use of Ebonics and violence. You're the ignorant one here.
    Lol, so fucking closeminded it's sad. Hip Hop has moved so far away from violence and Gangsta Rap. We off that. Shit's not like that now. But, what would an ignorant Metalhead know?

Also, Hip Hop's not to blame for this. Y'all sound more ignorant than "OMG MANSON MADE DAT DOOD SHOOT UP HIZ SKOOL.".
    Manson was just blamed because of how controversial he was. Rappers are idolized and the way they talk, dress, and act is reflected in the youth that comprises their fanbases.

Rap is "cool" so, in theory, if you emulate what's cool then you are cool.
    Lol, so fucking closeminded it's sad. Hip Hop has moved so far away from violence and Gangsta Rap. We off that. Shit's not like that now. But, what would an ignorant Metalhead know?

Lots.

What would an ignorant underage white wanna be rapper know?

Drugs, violence, and the abuse of the English language is what is going on in rap today. Not to mention people thinking you have to have grills, new cloths, and a big ass chain to make it in the rap game and have the swag. Though it makes you look like a dirtbag.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They are. Even their names are dumb...unless they're using their real name their mama gave em. And money doesn't matter in this does it? They don't promote positive shit in their songs like rap from 20 years ago did
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are. Even their names are dumb...unless they're using their real name their mama gave em. And money doesn't matter in this does it? They don't promote positive shit in their songs like rap from 20 years ago did
    Rap from 20 years ago was wayyyy worse....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Depends on where you look
    imageimage

Lots.

What would an ignorant underage white wanna be rapper know?

Drugs, violence, and the abuse of the English language is what is going on in rap today. Not to mention people thinking you have to have grills, new cloths, and a big ass chain to make it in the rap game and have the swag. Though it makes you look like a dirtbag.
    Lol, you're retarded. Not even gonna bother here. Violence is barely a part of Hip Hop right now. Not a single one of my favorite artists is violence based, other than Tyler's old shit. But those are more fantasy lyrics about raping and shit, and who are a bunch of Metalheads to talk shit about violent lyrics? Fucking hypocritical retard.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Depends on where you look
    Most of the rap back then was by rappers on the streets rappin bout prostitutes, drugs, murder, ect... real shit. Most rappers today just rap about making it big, money and pussy.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Difference: Are twitter feeds completely abuzz about white girls wanting cannibal corpse to rape them?
    image Photobucket
    Only music I listen to has healthy Christian themes to it. I can't listen to evil music like rap because the ignorance they show. They kill their own people over stupid things like rims. How. Dare. You. Try and say that is good. Little boy you need to learn morals