Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Official Drama Thread

Comments

• Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    o yeah and leah when did you learn you even had a pussae hole did you natrually think to stick a finger in it? or at some point did someone tell you all about it....? born ghay thats fukkin stupid

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i started masturbating before i even knew what it was...
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i learned to masturbate when i didnt even know what i was doing
    all i knew is that it felt good
    imageimage
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i learned to masturbate when i didnt even know what i was doing
    all i knew is that it felt good
    imageimage
  • Options
    so... meh dude that hung out with me on New years eve and the strippers that came over... fukkin he's hung up on one of the strippers 8-| and she is the epifamy of a stripper stereotype meh gawd um sick of hearin him wine about herz

/:)

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    But she's only stripping to save money for university to study medicine!
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    But she's only stripping to save money for university to study medicine!
  • Options
    :-L

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    i always hated it when my guy friends would begin dating a stripper (or any chick with a hot body who dresses for attention)and be all proud of her cuz she's hot, etc... especially when it makes his guy friends jealous.
    then about a month into it (if it lasted that long) the guy would start up with, "I don't want you stripping (or wearing those hot outfits) anymore. I don't want any other guys looking at you like that." Dude? what did you expect?? Shes A Stripper!!!
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    my brother's new girl is in the middle of a nasty custody battle. the ex has been making it more of a family issue lately, making threats on my bro and dad. i wanna go fuck him up, but he's one of those type of douches that starts shit, then calls the law. the worst part of the entire thing is that my brother is jobless and so is the girl and they live in my 'rents basement. my parents are taking pity on them and not charging rent. now this bitches rugrats are staying there. my mom has a degenerative spinal condition and is in constant pain and my dad just had surgery to remove a bone spur the size of a shark's tooth from his right hip. my 'rents have money, but all this additional stress isn't good for them. i talked to my mom a few minutes ago and she hasn't been able to walk for 2 days. i'm sick of this shit. i wish this bitch would go away and take her bullshit with her
  • Options
    dramaz 8-|

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    Family members saying I have my great grandmothers ring and bitching about it. I don't have my great grandmothers ring and even if I did why would they have a problem with it? I take care of stuff like that. But I guess they want the ring for themselves to sell it or whatever else.

Also my uncle wanted to get rid of his computer, so he sold it to my aunt (same one bitching about the ring I don't have). She couldn't do much with cuz their crazy cousin screwed it up and gave it back. I guess she found out he was giving it to my mom cuz if not he was gonna use it as target practice. I was told she got snippy about it asking why he'd even bother giving it to my mom because we have no money anyway. In my opinion that's fucked up for family to say to other family members on hard times. I wouldn't say something like that to another family member that doesn't have much money. I won't even get started on my othet greedy ass religious aunt who thinks she's better then everybody else. She's already not happy I'm on my Uncles will because he doesn't trust her

I always thought my moms side of the family was nice, good people. But the ugliness has come out lately and I don't see my Aunts in the same light I used to
    imageimage
  • Options
    family dramaz 8-|

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    dramaz 8-|
    you made this thread. 8-|
    givz a fukk [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Marc's Facebook update @-)
    I love winning with women
  • Options
    So happy that faggot has me blocked :@)
    imageimage
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    What does it saaayyyyy
  • Options